Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:22
Parents came into town last night to spend New Years with me, they finally admitted they were both jabbed, once each with pfizer and my sister twice with moderna. I'm the only one in my immediate family that refused to get it. I'm sad and a bit upset because I warned all 3 of them before they did it with solid information and they fell for the fear campaign anyways. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 December, 11:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Sorry they gave in. I do hope you enjoy the Holiday.
Iver. up.
Be well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'll see if I can convince them to take ivermectin too!
11:34 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
29 December, 07:44
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 December, 01:24
This was posted on AU this am might try this if they will?

28 December, 01:27
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I saw that thank you for sharing it with me again I'm saving this now!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 December, 12:17
I enjoy watching it be tried for the first time.
The yuck faces are funny.

28 December, 12:23
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I used the apple flavored one it's not bad going down but it gives me burps for some reason and when I do that fake apple flavor is very obvious 🤣🤣🤣