Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:22
Parents came into town last night to spend New Years with me, they finally admitted they were both jabbed, once each with pfizer and my sister twice with moderna. I'm the only one in my immediate family that refused to get it. I'm sad and a bit upset because I warned all 3 of them before they did it with solid information and they fell for the fear campaign anyways. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Yep. Several i warned did too. Makes u feel like ur love and care is nothing to them. Our words meant nothing. Credibility...gone.
Thats for me the hardest realization. Losing my credibility with them is worse than losing them. Moving on.
U rock Serah my dear!!! I am sorry.
WWG1WGA
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

At least i know that when their gone...God will set them straight.😐
Not my YOB. (accent spelling)😏
11:32 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 11:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
My dad said that I went too deep into conspiracy land. 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 December, 03:46
same sync here 😬 my dad said the same thing. and he used to think everything I said was great 🥲

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 December, 10:32
Your dad's about to find out how wrong he is.