Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

27 December, 09:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 December, 10:13
so is it bad to keep cash on hand right now? Will it be worthless?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It wont be worthless as long as you aren't a drug dealer.

You will have a chance to convert it when its time.
10:36 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 04:42
have wondered about cash, just a little tucked away

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 01:44
hmmmm

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 12:42
I lived in Ibiza/Spain when the the Euro was introduced...those who had [black] cash stored outside of the banks got caught out as the banks would demand proof of where the money [over a certain amount] had come from...many drug dealers & businesses that ran on cash lost a lot of money.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 December, 11:44
As I have read, there will also be a new Euro credit card coming in Germany, only it will be called Debit Card then! Only these will then be able to be used worldwide. We have been cheated out of our secure gold-backed DM before and were given the dollar as a "cover". As a " thank you " we got the reunion...which has cost us a fortune in the West. I stay with a cash payment whenever possible, because it does not tempt excessive consumption, digital money is a debt trap Imo.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 December, 11:28
So basically all GP’s (Dr’s) you’re saying VK?

(too soon?)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 December, 11:04
I know double meanings exist, VK?

COBOL = Old computer language.
Cobalt = a mineral (Atomic #27 )

https://nypost.com/2022/12...

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
27 December, 10:48
So we still have to report to someone of where our funds came from with proof of payment and where payment came from when converting happens?

I thought IRS was done!?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 11:28
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
I'm all for getting rid of corruption but if it is at the expense of everyone's privacy it's distopic.

This has "forced vax so you don't kill grandma" vibes.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
27 December, 10:45
Convert it as soon as possible....they are getting rid of US Fed Reserve Notes. Go to your bank on or around 1/31/23 & get US Treasury Notes.