Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 December, 08:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
princess of persia, Qajar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 01:48
so many dudes 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
27 December, 09:37
There's a reason that calling someone Einstein is an insult.😏

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
27 December, 07:49
Ball Park, Nathan's, or Oscar? 🙃

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 05:27
This is getting disgusting - this is not a game.

Einstein was autistic and possibly mentally retarded. He was also a savant, I will include links for those who do not understand either of these conditions. Think "Rain Man". Einstein was very much a Rain Man...he had to be cared for 24/7, he was a spoiled child-man. He was forced to marry his second cousin because she cared for him, protected him, and ensured he did what the family (linked with the Cabal) wanted him to do.

Think of Rain Man, if he had been used by the Cabal...Einstein was helpless to fight back, he was outsmarted and manipulated constantly, and he was USED by the Cabal to harm humanity. Einstein didn't do that with intent, his brilliance (the savant gift) created intelligent knowledge that was used by others to harm. He had no control over how it would be used - HE was used as well.

Please see my comments under this one.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 06:54
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Why is all this 'revelant' and why should anons view Einstein as a victim of the Cabal and not one of them?

Because he was not capable of living an independent life and needed constant caregiving. He fits most of the 16 qualifiers for autism.

He was brilliant, one of the most intensely brilliant savants we know of (Tesla was above Einstein, Tesla was considered autistic but did not have the mental deficit that Einstein had) - but he could not take care of himself, he was emotionally distant and remote, he was mentally child-like with the ability of a 6-10 yr old (and a very spoiled child at that).

Anons have the responsibility to seek out truth - and on this thread, that's not happening. Instead, someone who was mentally and developmentally disabled, was being used by the Cabal, was basically in a kind of bondage with no way out - anons on here are mocking him, condemning him and making a game out of how outlandish they can be... That's very sad, it's actually shameful.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 07:03
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
As I've stated before, I have 5 adult children with autism. I see this very thing played out daily before me. If I were not a kind, understanding person who wants the best for all 5 individuals, I could so easily use my children for criminal and ulterior means. That happens with others out there :( They easily become victims. Something I constantly watch out for. They are gullible, easily led, very easily manipulated, and easily frightened.

They can be abused as children, pushed into prostitution, into crime, etc. Autistic people, especially those who are not high on the spectrum, are easily bullied and controlled. And Einstein is one prime example. Einstein sticks out because he was a savant. His brilliance was used by the Cabal. Had the good guys gotten him in their grasp, it could have been used differently. He was a pawn, a child pawn.

We should use his example to help others with, not make a game out of. I expected more from anons, this makes me really sad.

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
27 December, 05:12
Oh my...!!! 😳

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
27 December, 04:49
Watch and learn. A very good and thorough biography and documentary on Albert Einstein. Very balanced. Warts and all.

NOVA: Einstein Revealed Parts 1 & 2

https://www.dailymotion.co...

https://www.dailymotion.co...

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
27 December, 04:45
😳Wifey's hands look like claws!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 December, 03:31
He
Einstein admits he plegerised his work and never gave credit to fellow scientists. **Language
https://youtu.be/vcIL4kUBZ...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
27 December, 03:02
The wife looks suspiciously handsome.

Do you have any sauce on Stephen Hawkings, rumour has it the real Hawkings died at 50 of ALS and NASA controlled the actor that played Hawkings. Did he really go to Epstein Island?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 December, 02:53
Bloodlines.... I know they marry relatives. He looks like he played with electricity to much.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 December, 02:41
hah
already figured this!
the theory of relativity is bullshit based on what?
he was paid to come up with an explanation for gravity which started off as ether
from Copernicus and all the way up, nothing but bullshit

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 02:31
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Yes I Am Coming Soon - 196
Majorannouncement
The Full Armor Of God
Whirlpool Stock
The Time Has Now Come
I Am Overcoming The Cabal
I Trust The Plan Jc
Soon Very Soon
Fema Camps On The Moon
A Hidden In Plain Sight Jc
C The Cabal Did Not Kill Me M

Q 196
>>150510227
Gold.
Q

Timestamp 429
Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/22/2017
Resignations from Sept to Dec in chronological order:
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 02:11
Oh man, not another one!!!

Water Mark @Watermark
27 December, 01:53
He's just one more outed fake hero. The real question that affects us in the here and now is legitimacy of the 'science' that was promoted under his name and has become physics dogma.

What was academia being distracted from then? What subjects will never receive grant money? Did relativity shut down any hopes of FTL travel?

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 02:23
In response Water Mark to his Publication
It at least stopped the research on the ether.

Reading the actual notes of the early 1900s Physicists is pretty eye-opening. When Michelson-Morley experiment showed no difference in the speed of light, the first thing a number of them were thinking that the Earth isn't moving...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 December, 01:37
Follow the wives.. Is that another dude?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 December, 01:26
These two look like the long lost "Three Stooges" brothers! LOLOLOL

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
27 December, 01:18
C’mon Patriots! 🤦‍♂️
Not every ugly woman is a man!!! Yes he married his cousin after divorcing his first wife. Then he seperates from her and tutors good looking college women in private at the University. Yes he isn’t a perfect person but his discoveries are incredible and very important: Special Relativity, E = mc^2, General Relativity, The Photo Electric Effect, the start for search of The Grand Unification Theory and more …

Watch the NOVA documentery: “Einstein Revealed” one of the best. Very balanced and you’ll learn a great deal.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
27 December, 01:21
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
U don't know if any of that is true.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 December, 01:07
Inbreeding, Bloodlines, Blackmail, power, Control…

“These people R Sick”
Q

It’s Called “Revelations” for a reason…

“It’s biblical “ is literal.

Hang tough Digital Warriors….

Justice Phase is underway…

Nothing Wrong with being frustrated by lack of Accountability

j 8:32

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 December, 01:00
🧐 What's the deal with the "wife's" right hand?

Judy Link @Jlink333
27 December, 03:26
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
😳😳😳😳holy crap! i knew it was a dude, but now I’m thinking it was a lizzy dude.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 December, 12:58
Interesting....when you look up Elsa Einstein. Their mothers were sisters...making them 1st cousins and their fathers were 1st cousins as well...so they were also 2nd cousins. Hmmm....

27 December, 02:32
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
It is. His head shape was quite sloped too. Wonder what else we'll find, his first baby was given to an orphanage if memory serves.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
27 December, 12:55
Hoping I can clear some of that Karma this time around.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
27 December, 12:54
Yeah sorry about that, I used to be a real Bad Egg.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 December, 12:52
I am so glad you know stuff,that you share that stuff with us,and i am lucky to follow you to hear that stuff, Someone who knows stuff and shares telling the truth is so refreshingly rare.
Thank you VK.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 December, 12:48
She reminds me of Barbara Bush....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 December, 12:41
so many of the people we were taught to respect, look up to. we got some new schooling to do

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 December, 12:50
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I am in my 50s and I am really looking forward to going back to school. Learning real math and real science.

27 December, 03:00
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Very much so. It's been a learning experience, particularly for a Physicist. Once you accept you were fooled and take the blinders off, finding out the truth about the world we live in suddenly becomes much more interesting.

It's not only Einstein, but there are many others. Schrödinger was well-known for his "entourage" of women and men that traveled with him. Heard about this already during the studies, but didn't make the connections back then. Weimar Republic was indeed a deviant place.

Feynmann routinely dressed as woman in parties. A couple of other relevant photos included (4 in total) - the same guy was part of the Challenger explosion investigation and formulated the theory of quantum electrodynamics. Isaac Newton likely was a Freemason.

The corruption has indeed been there from the very beginning. I'll dig Kepler when I have a bit more time.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 December, 12:33
here we go down another rabbit 🐇 hole. she not a she, goodness is he not a he

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 December, 12:32
🥸🥸🤐