Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 December, 12:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting....when you look up Elsa Einstein. Their mothers were sisters...making them 1st cousins and their fathers were 1st cousins as well...so they were also 2nd cousins. Hmmm....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
It is. His head shape was quite sloped too. Wonder what else we'll find, his first baby was given to an orphanage if memory serves.
02:32 PM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 03:29
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
His first baby was born out of wedlock, had scarlet fever shortly before he married the mother (his first wife) and no one knows what happened to the baby. Most believe it died, since he was marrying the mother anyway why would they give the 4+ month old infant to an orphange? They went on to have more children and she was a good mother - unlikely the child was given away.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 05:32
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Took me a while to find out the reference where it was, a biography written by Albrecht Fölsing. My memory served me wrong (it's been 15 years since I read parts of it), it was not an orphanage. "Lieserl" was likely given for adoption.

Complicating the issue is the fact that Fölsing found no official documents of the girl, magistrate or church. The adoption happened likely during Mileva's trip to Novi Sad, which continued to Belgrade in 1903, when Albert sent here a letter. There is no information of Lieserl's first two years or any other years of her life. Albert never saw his first daughter. As for why would he do this? He didn't have any money at the time and was looking for a more stationary job.

The reason why I can believe there was a daughter in the first place is because she is mentioned in the letters.

What a difference does 15 years and particularly the last two years make in the way I read the excerpts of Albert.