Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
This is getting disgusting - this is not a game.

Einstein was autistic and possibly mentally retarded. He was also a savant, I will include links for those who do not understand either of these conditions. Think "Rain Man". Einstein was very much a Rain Man...he had to be cared for 24/7, he was a spoiled child-man. He was forced to marry his second cousin because she cared for him, protected him, and ensured he did what the family (linked with the Cabal) wanted him to do.

Think of Rain Man, if he had been used by the Cabal...Einstein was helpless to fight back, he was outsmarted and manipulated constantly, and he was USED by the Cabal to harm humanity. Einstein didn't do that with intent, his brilliance (the savant gift) created intelligent knowledge that was used by others to harm. He had no control over how it would be used - HE was used as well.

Please see my comments under this one.
05:27 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 07:03
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
As I've stated before, I have 5 adult children with autism. I see this very thing played out daily before me. If I were not a kind, understanding person who wants the best for all 5 individuals, I could so easily use my children for criminal and ulterior means. That happens with others out there :( They easily become victims. Something I constantly watch out for. They are gullible, easily led, very easily manipulated, and easily frightened.

They can be abused as children, pushed into prostitution, into crime, etc. Autistic people, especially those who are not high on the spectrum, are easily bullied and controlled. And Einstein is one prime example. Einstein sticks out because he was a savant. His brilliance was used by the Cabal. Had the good guys gotten him in their grasp, it could have been used differently. He was a pawn, a child pawn.

We should use his example to help others with, not make a game out of. I expected more from anons, this makes me really sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 06:54
Why is all this 'revelant' and why should anons view Einstein as a victim of the Cabal and not one of them?

Because he was not capable of living an independent life and needed constant caregiving. He fits most of the 16 qualifiers for autism.

He was brilliant, one of the most intensely brilliant savants we know of (Tesla was above Einstein, Tesla was considered autistic but did not have the mental deficit that Einstein had) - but he could not take care of himself, he was emotionally distant and remote, he was mentally child-like with the ability of a 6-10 yr old (and a very spoiled child at that).

Anons have the responsibility to seek out truth - and on this thread, that's not happening. Instead, someone who was mentally and developmentally disabled, was being used by the Cabal, was basically in a kind of bondage with no way out - anons on here are mocking him, condemning him and making a game out of how outlandish they can be... That's very sad, it's actually shameful.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 06:42

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 06:14
Because of the autism, which many would consider was towards the severe side, he withdrew from anything emotional or upsetting. He was not capable of understanding or dealing with emotional things. When his second wife died, it was the first time anyone had seen him cry - not because he loved her, but because he no longer had a caregiver. He was a child without a parent, in a world that was not nice to him.

Instead of seeing Einstein as a victim of the Cabal, and as a severely disabled adult who needed constant care - the world and anons on here are laughing at him.

Elon Musk was controlled by his wife and mother - no different than Einstein, but we cheered when Elon freed himself and is now able to bring out truth. And with this photo, what do anons do? The mock him, condemn him, claim he's gay with a trans wife, they make fun of her fingers (which could be explained from burns or Rheumatoid Arthritis)...

There is no truth here today.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 05:33
The family OWNED him...and they forced him to marry his first cousin to ensure he was protected, watched over and continually encouraged to use his mind to help the family/Cabal.

How is this laughable? How is this a 'game' to anyone on here? This is a very sad situation, he was a victim of the Cabal, yet everyone wants to condemn him. If you condemn him, you're condemning Rain Man and all others who are unable to care for themselves yet brilliant at the same time. It's a mystery, but all this is very well documented including savants and their abilities, and their heavy disabilities. Einstein was in the top 100 savants, not all savants are as brilliant as he was. Some are gifted in music or art or have other abilities. But they are mostly child-like and if not cared for 24/7 by the family, they are put in institutions. They are grown adults with a child's mind...

You can only hold Einstein accountable as you would a 6-10 year old, because mentally that's what he was. Continued.