Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 December, 05:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is getting disgusting - this is not a game.

Einstein was autistic and possibly mentally retarded. He was also a savant, I will include links for those who do not understand either of these conditions. Think "Rain Man". Einstein was very much a Rain Man...he had to be cared for 24/7, he was a spoiled child-man. He was forced to marry his second cousin because she cared for him, protected him, and ensured he did what the family (linked with the Cabal) wanted him to do.

Think of Rain Man, if he had been used by the Cabal...Einstein was helpless to fight back, he was outsmarted and manipulated constantly, and he was USED by the Cabal to harm humanity. Einstein didn't do that with intent, his brilliance (the savant gift) created intelligent knowledge that was used by others to harm. He had no control over how it would be used - HE was used as well.

Please see my comments under this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
As I've stated before, I have 5 adult children with autism. I see this very thing played out daily before me. If I were not a kind, understanding person who wants the best for all 5 individuals, I could so easily use my children for criminal and ulterior means. That happens with others out there :( They easily become victims. Something I constantly watch out for. They are gullible, easily led, very easily manipulated, and easily frightened.

They can be abused as children, pushed into prostitution, into crime, etc. Autistic people, especially those who are not high on the spectrum, are easily bullied and controlled. And Einstein is one prime example. Einstein sticks out because he was a savant. His brilliance was used by the Cabal. Had the good guys gotten him in their grasp, it could have been used differently. He was a pawn, a child pawn.

We should use his example to help others with, not make a game out of. I expected more from anons, this makes me really sad.
07:03 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it