Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
so many of the people we were taught to respect, look up to. we got some new schooling to do
12:41 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 03:00
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Very much so. It's been a learning experience, particularly for a Physicist. Once you accept you were fooled and take the blinders off, finding out the truth about the world we live in suddenly becomes much more interesting.

It's not only Einstein, but there are many others. Schrödinger was well-known for his "entourage" of women and men that traveled with him. Heard about this already during the studies, but didn't make the connections back then. Weimar Republic was indeed a deviant place.

Feynmann routinely dressed as woman in parties. A couple of other relevant photos included (4 in total) - the same guy was part of the Challenger explosion investigation and formulated the theory of quantum electrodynamics. Isaac Newton likely was a Freemason.

The corruption has indeed been there from the very beginning. I'll dig Kepler when I have a bit more time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 December, 12:50
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I am in my 50s and I am really looking forward to going back to school. Learning real math and real science.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 December, 02:43
In response All Right to his Publication
i spend pretty much all my days re-learning.
will be 53 fairly soon.
the real genious was Tesla, and even he had a source for his info