Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This morning ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 11:16
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
1 John 2:18

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”

Tranny chasing Lame Browning always chirpin in the background with nothing REAL to add.

Taylor Swift is a MOSSAD baphotranny.

SB = False Prophet

Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 11:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
We know so little about the world we live in. I can’t speak to anything except what I have seen with my own eyes. There are no coincidences & my faith stands with the Father to guide me.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 11:50
Do your research. I have.

Why 1 eye symbolism in profile pics? Repeatedly.
Why promote a Witch as his future wife when he “claims” to be god on Twitter?
Why tell people he is the second coming?

Again Re_Read: Why use 1 eye symbolism?

Do real Patriots tell others Elon Musk will give him a billion dollars?

Why say Jesus is Lucifer?

> Freemasons
> Freemasons
> Freemasons

Those asleep the longest will have the hardest time waking up.

Includes all in the cult of shane.

i am praying for you.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
Its always good to pray for people but keep in mind….You dont know me, we aren’t freinds, we haven’t ever had a conversation therefore you dont know what I believe.
12:02 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 12:05
i see you consider that Flim Flam Flynnite Shane 1 Eye Browning is a truth speaker.

Therefore I will pray God restores your sight to the Truth.

Every lie will be revealed.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 12:46
The log, focus on your own log. Peace be with you.