Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.
10:10 AM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Coral ___ @Coral_
29 December, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
your exactly the snake the Lord revealed to me that you were! anyone that chooses to ignore is idolizing you. I just cant believe you actually posted it; but its just like trump and the snake poem.. absolutely sickening deception and truly so much worse than “the dark side!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
27 December, 07:11
crucify/cross/crux
the point/crux of the matter
X marks the spot
crossroad
🎵But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a comin' day🎵
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Southern Cross | Crosby, Stills & Nash | Lyrics ☾☀ - YouTube

Released | June 21st, 1982 Album | Daylight AgainDisclaimer | This video is for entertainment purposes only and no copyright infringement is intended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
27 December, 01:35
He is already here. 😉

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 December, 01:19
I am going to say it this way. If Jesus isn't the true Messiah, or the way, the truth, and the light, then why does the leftists, hollywood, elitists and sick perverted people, hate everything or everyone that loves him? Just ask yourself that question. That should tell you everything you need to know and believe. I know where I stand. I believe in and I stand with GOD, my heavenly Father, with JESUS, my LORD and SAVIOUR. That is my truth and that is good enough for me.

Rod of God @RodofGod321
27 December, 12:28
Don't worry only the ones that speak truth will be crucified or beheaded. This is why Acts 2:17-20 will happen in the future you have a choice to follow Satan (wide path) or to follow Jesus's (narrow path). I'll leave you with these 👇

Acts 2:17-20

KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

John 20:29
KJV
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Aakasha Essa @AakashaEssa
27 December, 11:52
It makes sense if Jesus was not a jew, but what actucally the heir to the Roman/Egyptian Empires.
Jesus was actually Caesarion Ceasar or Caesarion Ptolemy XV.

Son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII Philopator.

Descendant of the Royal Bloodline of Alexander the Great.

🔆🌹🔆

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
27 December, 11:40
Romans 14:1-5, "Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, BUT NOT TO DOUBTFUL DISPUTATIONS. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 December, 11:05
Akhenaten, smiling.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
27 December, 11:00
There is only God’s truth. Everything else is just opinions.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 December, 10:55

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 December, 07:25
Jesus was God in flesh who's purpose was predicted by the prophets for 100s of years with accuracy to the day he rode into .Jerusalem. The Quram? The gnostics? 👉🏻Satan is a deceiver, a liar and this woman's satanic message is structured to cast doubt in our minds about the truth of the purpose of our Savior. Without God's redemptive plan through Jesus Christ we are all doomed to eternal damnation. I swear, people prefer & enjoy being deceived even to their own destruction.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 December, 01:44
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
We were not born sinners, we were not born in need of salvation. There is no such thing as damnation, that's spiritual terrorism.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
27 December, 07:16
Long time no message ✨✨✨ Have a Great day Patriots 💖💖💖

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 December, 12:28
I've been on and off a lot during Christmas, @VK, but this one needs probably more explanation than one comment will be enough to cover.

First of all, look into who Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John actually were, and just as an example, Luke has been attributed as being a Doctor and historian of sorts, like a record-keeper. I am not aware of any place in the Word that says he was actually at the crucifixion.

Joseph of Arimathea was part of the SanHedrin & took Christ down from the cross...more here:
https://www.gotquestions.o...

The Roman guards had already established Christ was dead when they put the spear into his side, and water came out.

Another thing to remember, is the 4 accounts are from 4 writing styles, and the teaching they all had received...i.e. Luke recording the events, Matthew, a fisherman, etc.

In truth, they were both established and consistent. complimentary, rather than contradictory, as confirmed by the dead sea scrolls.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
26 December, 10:19
Majestic posts and breakdown align with a metric $hit ton of things that Georgenews lives would randomly post. and when combined with Q narrative make an a$$ ton of sense.

worth listening.

https://rumble.com/vdiy8p-...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 December, 10:43
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
This one is the best ever. Read the cover....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 December, 10:18

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
26 December, 10:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hey, Look everyone! IT's, THE WEEKEND!!!

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
26 December, 09:30
she's missing the message of the gospel, that Jesus was crucified and died for us. plus she needs a serious history lesson. it's almost like she doesn't want to believe and that's her issue. videos like this are pure distractions and evil in my opinion. any questions you have...ask in prayer and you will be answered.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 December, 09:27
VK, thank you for broaching this topic. I have a feeling it is because you want a resounding affirmation that we are ready for the absolute truth. How can we know, if we don't have the truth in front of us. The lack of truth, the books of the Bible hidden, the different translations...very confusing indeed. For truth seekers.

All we've been told during this journey, is that the truth would put 99% in the hospital, that 4-6% will be lost forever, etc. That the truth is so big and overwhelming that we are going to be shocked to our cores. How about for some of us, the truth is what we have waited for all of our lives.

I love Jesus with all my heart. He has helped me through many hard times. I call on him in prayer every day. Will I crumble if I find out that I was fooled? NO, for I have faith, faith in goodness, mercy, love and kindness.

More, give us more, thank you.🙏❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 December, 09:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Exactly my feelings Peaceful Warrior. I feel like its why i never wanted to participate in ANYTHING! I just knew it was all bullshit and i dont even know how i knew. Everything made me cringe or confused! I literally never knew what the hell was going on...but i wanted no part in it. ...Till now!!! The desire to survive this crap is quite a driving force!! Perfectly stated my dear! 🤍🏁👊🤝🧐

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 12:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Couldnt agree more! The lies and hiding everything from us for thousands of years....where do you start...what is the Truth, where do you find the Absolute Truth? We research 24/7 but sometimes i end up More confused. 🤔😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
26 December, 09:08
There goes my foundation...😇
There is no right or wrong here, to the point that one's foundation wasn't whole to begin with, spiritually. One's void of knowing awaits fulfillment. What of ask and you will receive... IDK. Should we all ask; would we receive the same? Be it the question that enlightens... just saying, humans aren't quite humane... yet. Why trust a faulty foundation? Is there something higher? You already know, a dear attachment to many, I still call Him Jesus. I could use him about right now. Testing the water before I jump in. I'm in.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 December, 08:41
Nothing would matter because the son of the Creator lives either way. I believe the message of him dying and rising from the dead is the message that even though we are the progeny of Cain, born of sin because we are born of Cain... we can renounce Satan and live like we choose God... and "rise again" like Christ... have an eternity with him.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 December, 07:37
God Communicates Through Numbers.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
26 December, 07:20
so maybe kennedy wasnt killed in dallas AND?OR jr wasnt killed in the crash...only a likeness of them?

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
exactly

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
exactly

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
26 December, 06:23
perhaps some answers here, particularly 35 min mark & on. fireside chat with the freaks🔥
https://rumble.com/v22dq1s...
go ahead give a listen let’s not make vk uncomfortable having to talk about these things 😁

Denisern55 @Denisern55
27 December, 10:55
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
you trust what the Freaks say? Just a question as idk myself. They are flat earthers? idk about thst either. VK says not flat just bigger than we know. I used to enjoy Charlie but his cockiness got to me. I love his Around the World video with Pres DJT though ♥️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 December, 06:01
Wow...so many more questions to my long list....
Will the truth ever be revealed??

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
26 December, 05:46
Council of Nicaea: Original Censorship

Judy Link @Jlink333
26 December, 04:41
I don’t know the Bible like I probably should, but I KNOW that this being whom I call Yeshua/Jesus has helped me through some very difficult times in my life, and His amazing LOVE got me through!!!! So, this person can have her jewish or muslim opinions, but MY JESUS was there for me in my darkest hours and I thank Him every day!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
26 December, 04:11

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 December, 03:52

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 December, 03:51
Imho
The message Is Still Valid.
G_od vs Evil.
More Truths Incoming?
The Choice to Know, Will Be Yours!