Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 December, 11:14
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
ThanQ @VincentKennedy I hope you have felt my heart along this journey💖 I am so very glad that I was called to this battle for humanity. It is truly a journey of love🎇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 11:16
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
1 John 2:18

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”

Tranny chasing Lame Browning always chirpin in the background with nothing REAL to add.

Taylor Swift is a MOSSAD baphotranny.

SB = False Prophet

Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 11:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
We know so little about the world we live in. I can’t speak to anything except what I have seen with my own eyes. There are no coincidences & my faith stands with the Father to guide me.