Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This morning ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 11:16
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
1 John 2:18

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”

Tranny chasing Lame Browning always chirpin in the background with nothing REAL to add.

Taylor Swift is a MOSSAD baphotranny.

SB = False Prophet

Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 11:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
We know so little about the world we live in. I can’t speak to anything except what I have seen with my own eyes. There are no coincidences & my faith stands with the Father to guide me.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 11:50
Do your research. I have.

Why 1 eye symbolism in profile pics? Repeatedly.
Why promote a Witch as his future wife when he “claims” to be god on Twitter?
Why tell people he is the second coming?

Again Re_Read: Why use 1 eye symbolism?

Do real Patriots tell others Elon Musk will give him a billion dollars?

Why say Jesus is Lucifer?

> Freemasons
> Freemasons
> Freemasons

Those asleep the longest will have the hardest time waking up.

Includes all in the cult of shane.

i am praying for you.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 12:02
Its always good to pray for people but keep in mind….You dont know me, we aren’t freinds, we haven’t ever had a conversation therefore you dont know what I believe.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
i see you consider that Flim Flam Flynnite Shane 1 Eye Browning is a truth speaker.

Therefore I will pray God restores your sight to the Truth.

Every lie will be revealed.
12:05 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Tracy Hill @TraZ
26 December, 12:46
The log, focus on your own log. Peace be with you.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 01:01
Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

2 Corinthians:5-7

Praying for you, that Satan and his legions might not outwit you after you awaken to the Truth.

Anger is cruel and fury overwhelming,
but who can stand before jealousy?
Better is open rebuke
than hidden love.
Wounds from a friend can be trusted,
but an enemy multiplies kisses.

Proverbs 27:4-6

Sweet are words but a lying tongue decieves. Better to take wounds from a friend than kisses from an enemy.

Good day anon.