Doq Holliday @doqholliday
WTF is happening?

I’m walking around doing Christmas shopping and half the dudes are wearing fooking jammies, look like they just woke up and have pink or green hair.

How are these pansies supposed to impregnate women to form the nextgen of society?

The CIA mind control programs have destroyed our Country!

DJT is right, America is going to hell and somehow we have to save it.
04:40 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
29 December, 07:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy, Doq?
Yeah, seems more like a documentary than a satire comedy now.
sad, sad, sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
27 December, 03:39
We should get to work then..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
26 December, 02:07
I was just saying this to my son and my husband.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 December, 11:11

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 December, 02:57
New here? 🤭🤍🏁

wht 2.0 @wht
25 December, 10:31
Biblically we've been in 'the last days' since 1844 when the last long count 2300 day/year prophesy of Daniel was fulfilled.

Now the full 'signs of the time' all point to the soon arrival of Jesus for which we can be joyous even though the 'time of trouble' of Dan12:1 is yet to be.

We are almost certainly in the last generation.

wht 2.0 @wht
25 December, 10:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
This study of Revelation 14 gives the final message of warning to the world. The message of the Three Angels' is a response to Satan's kingdom that is being set up by the political and religious leaders of our time. This episode of Total Onslaught shows us how far we really are in the final end-game. Three Angels come to give the most serious warning ever given to humankind. They culminate with the Second Coming of Christ

https://adtv.watch/total-o...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 December, 03:12
I have 9 children, all grown, 4 sons. Not a single soy boy in the bunch. I have one that looks like a Viking or a Lumberjack, another that looks like a red headed Highland warrior, another that looks like a red headed sea captain from the 1800's, and another that looks like a Cival War soldier with a full beard. ALL are very masculine and treat women well and with kindness. ALL are excellent shots (two are sharp shooters), all do wood working and metal work. All but one homestead with me.

I'm a scoutmaster for the Boy Scout troop local to us - half the boys there look feminine, the other half are rough and tumble. So much depends on the parents, and how much time the kids spend in front of computer or TV screens :(

I homeschooled all of mine, most homeschool families are larger and produce real men and women :)

But I hear you - I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see 'men' in public now. Really distrubing thing - those men think they are normal!!!!!!!!!!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 12:34
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Laurie your family ought to be the norm. Grew up in a family of 4 kids and in piblic people felt free to comment on how large the family was. That was the time the overpopulation hoax was in full swing. Impray fornthe day large families home schooled and homesteading is the norm.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 December, 12:59
Nana knows you don't like Christmas or this whole satan claus lie, but i hope you and your family have a blessed day tomorrow filled not with the thoughts of what the evils want tm to be but rather making wonderful memories with the ppl you love the most with God at the center of your table.

Just like we turn around their numbers to good so we will also every other ritual they have deceived the world with.

http://bmacards.com/0cg29c

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 December, 01:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thank you for this. i have been struggling with the balance this season - not wanting to acknowlege the sinister hoax day but knwoing my family isn’t fully awake and doesn’t understand all the scaled-back decor and focus. no matter what, i am celebrating our King who will return in glory to reign forever and ever. no matter the dates. . 🙏

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.””
‭‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 December, 12:47
The UK is a joke! So called hard men, still wearing masks, football shirts...payriots? No chance....fucking cowards

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 December, 12:38
what can we do, i pray for you warriors and our country bout everyday, can add the pansy boys to my list. but also need actions to make these changes. plastics are full of xenoestrogens which are endocrine disruptors that specifically have estrogen like effects. and plastics being everywhere are gonna feminize the guys. also fruits and vegetables sprayed with pesticides, industrial products, building supplies, insecticides, skincare, artificial fragrances and more. course the pansy boys is part of the evil agenda to weaken family. biodynamic farming, growing, eating organics, clean skin care, a lifestyle not so disposable but these changes are doable

Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 December, 12:35
Happy Holiday Doq !

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 December, 11:21
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Is that to be taken as literal?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 December, 12:27
😂🤣😂 i dont know whether to laugh or cry..but i do know, you crack me up, DoQ+! Thankfully and hopefully, enough patriot women will turn the lazy libtards in PJs down and theyll get the picture.

anna justice @Truth_
24 December, 11:42
🎄🎄Thanks for all you do. I pray you and yours are well, blessed and have a Merry Christmas!🎄🎄

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 11:34
[they] have f’d these kids up so bad

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 December, 10:15
I went to kids church in Buckhead and all I saw were emasculated men. My son looked like the only real man. Most of the other men there were pasty and wimpy just so unattractive. They were walking around with kids and wives and I was thinking how did that happen. It is Buckhead so maybe that was the problem,

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 December, 10:08
And we have a much bigger problem with children been indoctrinated through schools. Telling them they can chose their gender, weakening them with lies but also parents somewhere along bought into the indoctrination lies. They attacked in all sides to complete their agenda.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 December, 09:50
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
could explain whats happening

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 December, 09:50
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
could explain whats happening

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 December, 09:17
It's called "the last days" it is Biblical but I digress...I also have
wondered at Trumps repetative statement and is he actually
asking us (hinting) for us to do the Constitutionally approved
way of taking out the garbage as that is all that there is left
as an option?

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 December, 12:13
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I think that Trump rhetoric is for the normies

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 December, 09:09
Rural areas still have real men. Some are still raising their kids right. Matrix is the suburbs and cities. Really messed up there.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 December, 08:49
AND DON'T FORGET HE ALWAYS SAYS...RIGHT NOW & SOON OR WE WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY....SO I EXPECT TO SEE TRUMP BACK SOON AND WELL RIGHT NOW! WATCH AND SEE ;)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 08:45
Went to my grands birthday party at a combo bowling ally game room last week.

It took EVERYTHING in me not to go over and pull up this guys pants. He was a 6 ft 30 to 35yr old father walking around with his little boy looking for a ball that he could pick up that his damn pants sagging so low they were all the way under his ass and his entire pair of underwear was showing.

I just can not understand it.

Nana has also seen many frens over the yrs divorce simply because they could not understand how to be different sexes on the same path with different roles.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 December, 08:40
yep please Lord make men again.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 December, 08:39
MAKE MEN MASCULINE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
24 December, 08:11

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
24 December, 08:04
It's GONE! No saving iit now! Faith completely gone.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 December, 07:55
😂😭

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 December, 07:51
Well, if leftists don't reproduce, is that really s bad thing?...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 December, 07:51
Doq, I said the same thing to my husband last week! wtf is going on! It’s the twilight zone now.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 December, 07:06
😉Now you know why mine are not in college.
Send them to college normal and they come home twisted and confused.