Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 December, 04:40
WTF is happening?

I’m walking around doing Christmas shopping and half the dudes are wearing fooking jammies, look like they just woke up and have pink or green hair.

How are these pansies supposed to impregnate women to form the nextgen of society?

The CIA mind control programs have destroyed our Country!

DJT is right, America is going to hell and somehow we have to save it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knows you don't like Christmas or this whole satan claus lie, but i hope you and your family have a blessed day tomorrow filled not with the thoughts of what the evils want tm to be but rather making wonderful memories with the ppl you love the most with God at the center of your table.

Just like we turn around their numbers to good so we will also every other ritual they have deceived the world with.

http://bmacards.com/0cg29c
12:59 AM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 December, 01:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thank you for this. i have been struggling with the balance this season - not wanting to acknowlege the sinister hoax day but knwoing my family isn’t fully awake and doesn’t understand all the scaled-back decor and focus. no matter what, i am celebrating our King who will return in glory to reign forever and ever. no matter the dates. . 🙏

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.””
‭‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 11:01
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
😘