Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 December, 04:40
WTF is happening?

I’m walking around doing Christmas shopping and half the dudes are wearing fooking jammies, look like they just woke up and have pink or green hair.

How are these pansies supposed to impregnate women to form the nextgen of society?

The CIA mind control programs have destroyed our Country!

DJT is right, America is going to hell and somehow we have to save it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I have 9 children, all grown, 4 sons. Not a single soy boy in the bunch. I have one that looks like a Viking or a Lumberjack, another that looks like a red headed Highland warrior, another that looks like a red headed sea captain from the 1800's, and another that looks like a Cival War soldier with a full beard. ALL are very masculine and treat women well and with kindness. ALL are excellent shots (two are sharp shooters), all do wood working and metal work. All but one homestead with me.

I'm a scoutmaster for the Boy Scout troop local to us - half the boys there look feminine, the other half are rough and tumble. So much depends on the parents, and how much time the kids spend in front of computer or TV screens :(

I homeschooled all of mine, most homeschool families are larger and produce real men and women :)

But I hear you - I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see 'men' in public now. Really distrubing thing - those men think they are normal!!!!!!!!!!
03:12 AM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 12:34
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Laurie your family ought to be the norm. Grew up in a family of 4 kids and in piblic people felt free to comment on how large the family was. That was the time the overpopulation hoax was in full swing. Impray fornthe day large families home schooled and homesteading is the norm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 December, 12:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
It was hard when my children were little. Me pregnant with the next one. All my kids were very well behaved and never spanked, they all helped each other and loved on each other. Wherever we went, people stared - and said awful things, right in front of my kids. "Don't you know what causes that?" pointing to my belly or the newborn in my arms... I heard just about every stupid comment you could imagine, and I tried to deflect it the best I could. People think because you have a big family you're a public joke-box and they can say whatever they want, however crude they want.

I didn't allow TV, only approved movies on special nights. My kids grew up actually creatively PLAYING instead of being brain washed. I homeschooled all of them so they have a very grounded foundation of knowledge - this was before I became a spec ed teacher (what a nightmare public schools are, and parents have NO CLUE what happens there).

Slowly, homeschoolers are growing and becoming a threat to the DS :(