Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 December, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Federal Reserve Act was passed on Christmas Eve 1913.

(2 images)

Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 December, 11:44
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Made the important calls. Bowed out of both sides to care for here. I am very happy to not be in a room where I cannot speak freely.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 12:26
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Boy do I know that feeling. My own sister and mother sensor me. I have very few topics that I can talk about.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 December, 11:08
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
They still think I'm crazy :(

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 December, 12:25
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Me too! 😁