Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 December, 11:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 07:44
I have 1100 ozs silver, mostly Texas rounds, poor man’s gold, but it’ll still be worth a lot in the new economy

24 December, 07:36
TYVM

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 December, 12:22
I picked up my first one free on a promo special
with my last Silver order. Have purchased more since then. Let’s reverse this curse!!

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 December, 10:42
Portable and easily measurable? Yes. Having a small amount could be useful. However it is not really cost effective. The cost is about double of the price per ounce.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 December, 09:10
Rafi Farber had an interesting perspective on the fall of fiat and ultimate rebalancing of the ‘price’ of metals — effectively that the only way for a market that’s seized up and become illiquid to reintroduce a metals standard is for those that have the metal to be encouraged by the market to spend it.
a short window of opportunity to get property/tangible things for a ‘deal’ in metals terms; get metal circulating back into the market, and those who made that early investment are rewarded with property in exchange.

it’s not a greed thing, or ‘look at all my stuff’, but more centered upon the necessary role of those who hold the metal to bring back a metal standard to currency, and lead the charge by reliquifying the market. it’s actually pretty darn cool - the responsibility that’s coupled with it.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 December, 09:09
Do retail shops accept this as payment?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 December, 08:48
Very. Agree❤️ Good morning, VK! God bless you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 08:27
collapse of old system Soon..?? Notes to replace fiat and Gold/Silver shooting up soon..? 🙏🏻

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
24 December, 07:19
I actually had a pilot gift me this one. They can be bought here 👇🏼 Pretty cool 😎

https://www.moneymetals.co...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 December, 10:08
In response Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Why do they cost so much on this website? https://www.govmint.com/go...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 December, 07:12
The Federal Reserve Act was passed on Christmas Eve 1913.

(2 images)

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
24 December, 10:05
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
On December 24, 2009, the Senate passed an alternative health care bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R. 3590).

Affordable Health Care for America Act - Wikipedia

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 December, 08:30
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
America became a
Sovereign Nation in 2020….
Cancelling out
The Organic Act of 1871.
Federal Reserve merged in
to the Treasury.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 December, 07:03
🎶All I want for Christmas is my GOLD back now.🎶

I love this idea!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 December, 07:02
Thanks i ll start looking.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 December, 06:56
I got me a few of those but I mainly stayed on the silver train myself. Out of extra money now(FJB) so what I have hopefully sets me up half way decent. Fingers crossed.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 08:25
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Same..only a thousand left in fiat cash in bank and the rest Silver coins… praying i can use a few soon to cash in to keep biz going🙏🏻

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 04:51
i want some!
does anyone know where to buy them?

fit sme @fits54
24 December, 06:46
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
There are several places you can buy them. apmex.com jmbullion.com providentmetals.com type in goldback and their selection will come up. In my opinion the goldbacks are too high right now and I'll stick with gold coins and also silver and copper rounds/coins. It's a nice idea tho, I hope it catches on.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 09:39
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Google "how to get goldbacks" and you will find a link who has a list. Alpine gold is cheap. I got mine from Apmex because i had order from them before.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 December, 02:40
✌️😎

24 December, 01:36
Very cool idea and beautiful made. Read that the technology is challenging and it took many years to be able to made them. I bought some ( 2 months ago) from the 4 states who have them . They are nice. Silver is more difficult to made:

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
24 December, 12:28
Fantastic!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 12:04
Ok, so my son-in-law, wonderful man that worships my daughter and grands, come by to pick up kiddos the other night and was asking me about a customer offering to pay him in gold.

He has a very successful Car Collision Center here and the client offered to pay him in cash or in gold, 7k which ever he preferred.
He came to ask me if he should take the gold or the cash.

I told him it depended on the what gold the man had, needed to be coins or blocks, but if he didnt need the cash flow at the moment to take the gold.

The client was a very reputable guy here, actually the kind that would come back and make it right if something was wrong with it.

Point being that he didn't really want to say it before when I told him about going to the metals backed, but he didnt really believe me at all. Now he does.

Then he was like, ok then how do I enter it in my bookkeeping.
I decline to say more about it.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 December, 09:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What’s discussed in the Kitchen, STAYS in the Kitchen!😂

23 December, 11:55
Vincent, have you or anyone heard from TRUTHSEEKER that always types in all caps?
The one that likes to banter with Nana.
I have not seen him lately.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 December, 12:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He’s still around, seen his name recently. Maybe taling a break & sharing only like I do often. Atleast you asked.

23 December, 11:54
This is one of mine.

23 December, 11:53
Nana bought just a very few from 3 states just a couple months back just because I thought they looked cool and they really are trimmed in gold.
Got mine from JM Bullion where I have been buying for yrs.
They look really cool and when I looked them up those states do recognize them as legal tender from what I found.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 December, 10:35
My father-in-law has recommended this site to me before. They have good prices.

https://www.apmex.com/sear...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 December, 10:28
Boycott, Bypass, Replace - it's that simple. Music to ears.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 December, 02:42
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
💯 Let's go!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 December, 10:17
wow looks fine💛finances a weakness for me, seems since i ironed my money for a long time, i would have learned bout it. how embarrassing

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 December, 09:52
“Level playing field” aside, any thoughts on Ruthenium?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 December, 09:47
Thoughts vincentkennnedy

23 December, 11:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Nana has been told by many that Nostradamus was illuminati.
That is how he knew close to how things would shake our and when because they had certain things planned yrs in advance.

24 December, 01:29
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Can be : predictive programs or......white hats trying to warn us. Time will show.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
23 December, 09:17
Part 2

Don't miss the train

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 December, 09:15
Lying sack! 😂. I guess the rainbow one was always the 🐎💩 one. “Level Playing Field” someone once said.