Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through
07:10 PM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
23 December, 11:50
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
texS rounds will always be 1oz , 99%silver, something to bank on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 December, 09:20
I use to have a lot, but I’ve gotten my ass kicked for so long I’ve had to use all of it. I have nothing anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 10:25
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
just have silver. Texas rounds

CharRose @CharRose
23 December, 07:24
You are very wise Paul.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 December, 07:15
where would you even get those?

23 December, 11:02
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Txprematals,

25 December, 07:35
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
TX Precious Metals, have to do a bank wire to get the best deal

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
I thought this was a cool idea

24 December, 07:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have 1100 ozs silver, mostly Texas rounds, poor man’s gold, but it’ll still be worth a lot in the new economy

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 December, 11:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me too.