Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
The Federal Reserve Act was passed on Christmas Eve 1913.

(2 images)
07:12 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 December, 08:30
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
America became a
Sovereign Nation in 2020….
Cancelling out
The Organic Act of 1871.
Federal Reserve merged in
to the Treasury.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
24 December, 10:05
On December 24, 2009, the Senate passed an alternative health care bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R. 3590).

Affordable Health Care for America Act - Wikipedia

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
24 December, 04:18
Sneaky a$holes

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
24 December, 04:18
Sneaky a$holes

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 10:35

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 December, 11:08
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
They still think I'm crazy :(

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 December, 11:44
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Made the important calls. Bowed out of both sides to care for here. I am very happy to not be in a room where I cannot speak freely.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 10:30
PERFECT day to REVERSE it then!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 December, 10:22
Fuck the Fed (literally and shortly).

arba happihr @arba
24 December, 10:04
Wave Good Bye to the Federal Reserve.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 December, 09:47
HE ALSO GOT US INVOLVED IN WW1 BY FALSE FLAGS

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 December, 09:27
TY for this post. Our true history and its implications must be brought to light … APL should be through the roof. The book Fruit From A Poisonous Tree by Melvin Stamper is highly informative. Stamper’s first book is titled High Priests of Treason: The Federal Reserve.
Once aware, people have to be willing to take a stand; get their perspectives and home in order; and influence/educate the next generation.
“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.”

Carey Lou @Careylou
24 December, 10:12
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
will look these up to read - thanks for the recommendation 😀