Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 December, 09:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thoughts vincentkennnedy

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
i have mentioned before the possibilities that past 'prophecies" by him and others may be seen as a form of predictive programming. anything can be compared this way including the bible if all fairness is used. example the simpsons show....mass conscious programming of sorts. imo
09:59 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReBeLS0uL in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 December, 10:12
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
Nostradamus and Simpsons may play off of The Bible, but God does have sovereignty - even though dominion given to lucifer. The Bible is God’s Word- He did not leave us blind and deaf in this falken shit show.