Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 01:29
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Can be : predictive programs or......white hats trying to warn us. Time will show.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 11:50
Nana has been told by many that Nostradamus was illuminati.
That is how he knew close to how things would shake our and when because they had certain things planned yrs in advance.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
23 December, 11:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've heard that same thing also.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 December, 10:28
admitting that i have been questioning so much. invited jesus into my heart at young age so know His influence on me is good. just want to understand what else is good and what is not. seems i see, hear everything we have learned is lies. so where do we go from here. just want to be the best i can be and help others. but do not want to tell them lies

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 December, 10:51
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
may this help you as much as it has me! love usn’t love if it is misdirected ✝️

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
23 December, 09:59
i have mentioned before the possibilities that past 'prophecies" by him and others may be seen as a form of predictive programming. anything can be compared this way including the bible if all fairness is used. example the simpsons show....mass conscious programming of sorts. imo

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 December, 10:12
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
Nostradamus and Simpsons may play off of The Bible, but God does have sovereignty - even though dominion given to lucifer. The Bible is God’s Word- He did not leave us blind and deaf in this falken shit show.