TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Here is what i am thinking... and hoping! The big "catastrophe", I HOPE, is when the Brunson Case wins by SCOTUS ruling all licenses of all 388 members of Congress/Fake President/Fake VP are revoked, and they are removed. That IS something that will be mindblowing and earth-shaking... massive. Imagine! No government! Chaos WILL follow... and then comes the military and the 10 days of darkness with no internet (ish)... I hope Starlink or whatever keeps us connected... at least here on Anonup. I am JUST thinking out loud. I hope the catastrophe won't be a tsunami or earth quakes or bombs and such... Let us pray! The people of the earth could use no more SUCH catastrophes....🙏💗
05:48 PM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 December, 10:16
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Looks like the Brunson's are in it only for the money. They seem like gold diggers.

From that supreme court docket everyone is talking about...

"According to Mr. Brunson, Defendants’ conduct has
damaged him to the extent of $484 million for each of the six causes of action, for a total of $2,905 billion, which he requests be provided tax free.14 Additionally, Mr. Brunson requests: (1) the immediate removal of all Defendants from office."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 01:37
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Brunson is the we the people bringing down of congress and the fraudulent government. Him and his brothers are heroes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lance Dillow @Chauncy
20 December, 09:46
my local paper,canton repository had the headline ( calm before the storm) about Thursdays cyclone weather coming up

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 December, 09:38
This would be absolutely amazing, but at this point, it feels about as hopeless as all the other things we thought might happen. I wonder when (if?) we'll ever see the end of this nightmare.

bijowi @bijowi
20 December, 09:07
The corruption goes to the highest level. Don't count on the SCOTUS, because they are corrupt, too. In the end, the only way is the military. It won't be the US alone. Look at Brazil.

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 December, 10:19
Long Island Expressway 🤣....https://twitter.com/BladeL...

Law & Physics @physics171
19 December, 10:00

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 December, 09:32
ALL wrong. Internet wont be down 10 days. As Q says..Internet paused. Also this Brunson case.. isnt the answer. Take 3 hours of your life and go listen to what's REALLY happening. https://rumble.com/v1jqjjh...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 December, 08:23
All B2's have been grounded for the foreseeable future.

I'm afraid it's going to be more impactful than what's the ideal solution above.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
19 December, 08:26
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
. I’m with you.

Humanity NEEDS it’s suppository.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 08:22
This IS what Nana is manifesting as well.

Trump will step in with the military and avert a nuke catastrophe, and save the economy of America, install REAL & fair elections and they all go to military court.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 December, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sounds about right... only now we supposedly have a curve ball coming..
Ebola "false flag or real" ?...Head on a swivel...hands in prayer🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
19 December, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm visualizing right there with you Nana!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 December, 08:16
Hopeful - but not expecting........
;0(... We've been let down a lot.

Maybe.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 December, 07:48
or SCOTUS fails us. APL would spike

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 December, 06:53
Another scenerio is that SC won't hear the case....meaning they did not do their job in protecting WeThe People by following Constitutional law. Then the military steps in and all 388 PLUS the SC has to step down. Just a wild thought I have. I thought even the SC has to step down........

19 December, 07:18
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I think SCOTUS will only hang on until new elections and Trump is announced as 19th President of the 50 State Republic. After that the 19 President will dissolve the SCOTUS of the US Corporation. The present SCOTUS is only going to be used to dismantle congress and the fraudulent executive branch. Well, we can hope. Elon mentioned Schifty Schiff's chairmanship is going to be Gone..... so i think Congress is about to be toppled.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 06:26
What is ten days of disclosure mean in comparison to decades of Deceit, Distractions, Denials, and Social Destruction?

Cass Gray @Digitalsoldier777
19 December, 06:13
did you happen to see who reposted this? a certain VK

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 December, 06:09
Ditto.
Except I would like to see some Cabal properties all over the world blown up. I was a tomboy. Maybe that explains it.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 December, 06:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
LOL...YUP I think the same way...and I grew up a tomboy too :)

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 December, 06:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
LOL...YUP I think the same way...and I grew up a tomboy too :)

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 December, 08:47
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 December, 05:57
yeah. Trump gonna set the precedent to go after a prior seated politician. once these asshats get bounced the door is open for raids and arrests. POTUS will win his case and most of the rest wont win theirs.

19 December, 05:58
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
I think so too, yes!!!!!🤗🙏😇👊

Dottie French @DotOn777
19 December, 05:55
Get the Signal app...

I hear it will be main/only way to communicate, Military will use Signal.

19 December, 06:00
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I had that one... deleted it to make room for others.... you might be right. I was hoping anonup will be the IT site for Patriots. this IS HOME for us all, after all😍🤩🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 December, 05:53
I hope this Supreme Court conference amounts to a big change... not a damp squib... I do try not to get too excited when, what appears to be a big deal - just fades away.

Justice MUST be seen to be done... and, the left broke the law, they have to be brought to justice, and all their other evils revealed.

19 December, 05:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I believe that's the big one... the end of the corporation.... the "best is yet to come" one... it makes total sense. there is no other way to end this fast. Once that happens it would not matter how long their military tribunal cases take! They could be ongoing while FREEDOM is ongoing for us all. I also feel strongly that they already know it is going to happen... because this is all a movie. they knew that the opposition's attorney would WAIVE their opposition! they knew... because the white hats are in control. That one I am not afraid to hang on to...🙏😍😎🤩💗

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
19 December, 07:18
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
This SCOTUS case is the absolute best way to proceed. It will be the path of least resistance. They go home and just don't return. This wipes out a huge chunk of government. Didn't Assange say that when all is revealed, 98% of Washington will fall? This is it!

19 December, 05:49
*earthquakes

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 10:44
Cali had a big one early this morning and at least 27 aftershocks... The Lord is speaking!🙏