TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 December, 05:48
Here is what i am thinking... and hoping! The big "catastrophe", I HOPE, is when the Brunson Case wins by SCOTUS ruling all licenses of all 388 members of Congress/Fake President/Fake VP are revoked, and they are removed. That IS something that will be mindblowing and earth-shaking... massive. Imagine! No government! Chaos WILL follow... and then comes the military and the 10 days of darkness with no internet (ish)... I hope Starlink or whatever keeps us connected... at least here on Anonup. I am JUST thinking out loud. I hope the catastrophe won't be a tsunami or earth quakes or bombs and such... Let us pray! The people of the earth could use no more SUCH catastrophes....🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 December, 08:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
All B2's have been grounded for the foreseeable future.

I'm afraid it's going to be more impactful than what's the ideal solution above.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
. I’m with you.

Humanity NEEDS it’s suppository.
08:26 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 December, 08:32
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Indeed the only way to make sure nothing like this happens again for a long time.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
19 December, 08:59
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
To be fair though, Q has much more faith in humanity than I do (thankfully). I’d be happy to leave them behind in this never ending carnation shit show.