TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 December, 05:48
Here is what i am thinking... and hoping! The big "catastrophe", I HOPE, is when the Brunson Case wins by SCOTUS ruling all licenses of all 388 members of Congress/Fake President/Fake VP are revoked, and they are removed. That IS something that will be mindblowing and earth-shaking... massive. Imagine! No government! Chaos WILL follow... and then comes the military and the 10 days of darkness with no internet (ish)... I hope Starlink or whatever keeps us connected... at least here on Anonup. I am JUST thinking out loud. I hope the catastrophe won't be a tsunami or earth quakes or bombs and such... Let us pray! The people of the earth could use no more SUCH catastrophes....🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 December, 05:53
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I hope this Supreme Court conference amounts to a big change... not a damp squib... I do try not to get too excited when, what appears to be a big deal - just fades away.

Justice MUST be seen to be done... and, the left broke the law, they have to be brought to justice, and all their other evils revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I believe that's the big one... the end of the corporation.... the "best is yet to come" one... it makes total sense. there is no other way to end this fast. Once that happens it would not matter how long their military tribunal cases take! They could be ongoing while FREEDOM is ongoing for us all. I also feel strongly that they already know it is going to happen... because this is all a movie. they knew that the opposition's attorney would WAIVE their opposition! they knew... because the white hats are in control. That one I am not afraid to hang on to...🙏😍😎🤩💗
05:57 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 07:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I'm with you on this issue !

19 December, 07:21
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
😍💗😇🤩🙏🙌 Thank you for reading, beautiful patriot!! From our hopes and dreams straight to God's plan!!