Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots,

Is there anyone here on AU that runs an org to help homeless vets?
11:51 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
20 December, 10:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
20 December, 04:36
would love to get something started local. all areas/countries/districts should have something available. social services are not what they should be. they are only interested in helping those not interested in helping themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Widget 260 @widget260
19 December, 09:34
I will do anything I can to help with this. My contact at Operation Finally Home is no longer with them and his phone # is disconnected. Seriously, I will help in any way I can.

Only Forward @Callibird
19 December, 09:27
S.O.W.
Suvivors of War
https://www.wearesow.org

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 04:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
AMERICA NEVER TOOK CARE OF THEIR VETS

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
19 December, 04:39
Just Gretchen on Twitter. COV

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
19 December, 07:42
In response Dee Ash to her Publication
she is on Gab too

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 December, 04:37
No, but it is something I am interested in contributing to or helping to create. A community of tiny homes with a central meeting/eating area would be nice. Of course, I would like to help in the community I am in.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 December, 04:12
There was for a while, but not sure what happened or if they were legit....🤔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 December, 03:07
not on here. as many pointed out Code of Vets on Twadders does some great work

Maryann Maty @MarianM
19 December, 02:52
Code of Vets!

Maryann Maty @MarianM
19 December, 02:52
Code of Vets!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
19 December, 02:46

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 December, 04:16
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
i would not trust it
"five days of healing and pure joy at our annual Disney in December event" anything associated with disney turns my stomach

CharRose @CharRose
19 December, 02:38
Hi Doq...I own a non-medical homecare agency that provides care for many Veterans. My future humanitarian project involves assisting homeless and low income Veterans with housing, necessities, budgeting, all things to help them have the life they deserve. There is so much need in the Veteran community even with those we currently provide care for who have housing. It's heartbreaking.

In my response I thought I would ask openai.com to write a plan for this project. May or may not be what/all I would include but sounds pretty good.

1. Provide emergency housing: One of the immediate needs of homeless veterans is a safe and secure place to sleep. This can be accomplished through the use of emergency shelters, transitional housing, or hotel vouchers. CONTINUED IN COMMENTS SECTION.

CharRose @CharRose
19 December, 02:39
In response CharRose to her Publication
2. Offer support services: In addition to housing, homeless veterans often need access to other support services such as healthcare, mental health treatment, job training, and financial assistance. These services can be provided through partnerships with local organizations or through government programs such as the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
3. Increase access to permanent housing: While emergency housing is important, the ultimate goal should be to help homeless veterans transition into permanent housing. This can be achieved through the use of rental assistance programs, home ownership assistance, and supportive services such as case management and financial counseling.
4. Address the root causes of homelessness: In order to effectively address homelessness among veterans, it is important to understand and address the underlying causes. This can include factors such as mental illness, substance abuse, financial instability, and lack of social support. CONTINUED....

BlockII @BlockII
19 December, 02:29
I’ve seen this group post on Twitter before

https://www.codeofvets.com

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 December, 02:29
Not personally. I know it's going to be brutally cold up here.
How can we help Doq?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 02:23
Nah, I just help one at at time.
If everyone could help just one, look what could happen!

It is going to be rough on them the next few days.
People can not survive in below zero temps.

Please let's do some ACTUAL helping of homeless vets and other homeless ppl soon DoQ.

The immediate need in this weather is a warm pace to stay but going forward we need help that actually deals with the root causes of why they are homeless and treatment or training to fix the problems instead of doing nothing or just throwing money at a place to stay that "looks" better to the public.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 December, 02:11
pete hegseth on fox is involved with

19 December, 02:57
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
No offense but the V.A is one of the biggest money pits in the U.S. not to mention they do NOT GiVE A FUCK about veterans

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
19 December, 01:03
I read an article a few years back about a group in Kansas (or thereabouts) who built a tiny home community with a central 'clubhouse/kitchen/dining area.' It looked wonderful although I've not seen anything else about it. The idea of a central clubhouse for cooking/eating was so the veterans would not intentionally isolate themselves.
There is also a group out of Montana, Horses and Heroes that looks like a great organization. A smaller, similar thing is done in Prescott, or Prescott Valley, Arizona but I don't recall their organization's name.
Some info on Horses and Heroes
Nonprofit organization
1445 Weaver Road, Belgrade, MT, United States, Montana

(406) 284-2870
adminheroesandhorses.org
heroesandhorses.org

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 December, 12:56
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
I followed this organization on Instagram until IG shut my account down. They really helped the men change their goals and trust working with horses and doing an actual cattle drive.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 December, 12:17
Code of Vets on Twitter

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 December, 12:13
I don't think so, unless Gretchen from Code of Vets has an account.

19 December, 03:06
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Had major brain fluctuance tryin to think of her name lol been off twadders so long :(

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 December, 12:09
can i start one is this something chatGPT can help me w??

@Vincentkennedy toss me a .

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 December, 07:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
12:09 ^ 129

How bout dat.

trueblue @trueblue
19 December, 12:04
no, but i would be very interested in starting one with a group or supporting anyone working on this. I have always had a heart for our Vets and have been brainstorming how to help that community, especially heading into our future. what do our new communities involve and are they inclusive and supportive?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
19 December, 12:04
My cousins help with an organization that helps homeless vets in Bucks County, PA.