Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 December, 11:51
Patriots,

Is there anyone here on AU that runs an org to help homeless vets?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 04:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
AMERICA NEVER TOOK CARE OF THEIR VETS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 December, 08:13
Casey, Gary Young who started ‘Young Living’ essential oils, worked with people who had PTSD. His focus was Vets. He created a few oil kits that helped people shift their frequency. One was called the Freedom kit.

I hope you will consider that option when setting up communities. Oils and sound healing are two of the best frequency support options.

I am super sensitive and those two frequency supports are super helpful for me.

I would love to help set up something to support our Vets in Canada❤️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 December, 01:48
what a beautiful idea ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
21 December, 01:05
not only beauty without beauty within Casey 🌷. wish i was in the USA to help you. GOD bless

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 December, 07:32
And all the ones to come from here on.
My great uncle.
We were very close.
A silent relationship as he seldom spoke.
We didn't have to.
Looks, nods and smiles said all that needed to be said.
He was a sniper in WW11
Gave me his rifle when I was 23.
303 british.
1 in 12 twist.
He was native (Carrier from Canada) Same bloodline as the apache's as they migrated down to Arizona from Northern BC.
Wasn't allowed to march in the remembrance day parade (Soldiers honor) until much later after the war.
Natives were not considered equals at that time.
I look at the confirmed kills from decorated snipers and some are quite impressive.
My talks with him were eye opening.
The number was unbeleivable.
It's amazing what an expendable asset can accomplish.
☺️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 December, 09:54
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
P.S.
My uncles name was Joseph Iaasac Augusta.
Looked through Canadian records.
Nothing
Sad really sad. Now that was an EXTREME soldier
Later uncle.
🤗

I am What I am @OfLight
19 December, 07:28
what is the name of the organization? would love to help out in some way.

I am What I am @OfLight

I am What I am @OfLight

I am What I am @OfLight

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 December, 07:25
As I've said many times, our Vets deserve the best we have to give! No matter what it is!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 December, 06:38
Part of a bigger problem is the VA (non) health care system. Those people are a joke and don't give one fuck about Veterans, which is probably why there are so many homeless and suffering. I'm not homeless (I live in the truck I drive) but my pain is through the roof.
They don't care. Fuck the VA.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 December, 01:21
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
The VA in Little Rock,AR... killed my brother in law, James Madison Loetscher 2ND , April 1st 2021