Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you wanted to shut down the planet then you would want lots of people at home, well stocked with food, and near family.

🎄
10:18 AM - Dec 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 December, 08:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes but thats not whats going to happen! Sorry to say! Wau too much Chaos would happen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 December, 08:03
I heard that last year and the year before. I hope 3rd time is a charm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
20 December, 04:21
Cold Dark Winter is coming...

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
19 December, 10:51
I had this exact thought a few months ago.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 December, 09:55
Faith 🕊

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 December, 08:29
It's breathtaking in person.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 December, 09:57
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Surrounded by a GOLD Frame.

Frame = Support structure.

GOLD will support US.

Gold will end FED.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 December, 07:33
🥰🙏🙌✔️❤️

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
19 December, 07:19
It would certainly be poetic justice and the best gift that any anon could ever hope for, so who knows.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 December, 07:05
Over 1,000,000 people worldwide now have STARLINK ... just in time for 🎄

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
19 December, 06:12
think that's what these monstrous cold/snow/ice storms are about?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 December, 07:34
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Can’t rule it out…anything’s possible!!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 December, 05:54
the purpose of community, is to help those we know are around us an ill prepared.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 05:18

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 December, 05:02
I pray, Martin, you will not be alone this Christmas🙏.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
19 December, 04:54
As most of our country will be under a major deep freeze with some areas expecting blizzard conditions later this week, i am inclined to agree with you. i hope everyone prepares and has plenty of food and emergency supplies to last for a bit. please be safe as well if you have to be out in it. God bless everyone and please have a safe and Merry Christmas!! Love to you all..❤️🙏

some one special to some @godrus
19 December, 04:50
and if you're the deepstate who can control the weather, you'd send a major blizzard to make travel to family as treacherous as possible.
Keep people alone and afraid.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 December, 04:08
That would be the smart thing to do…

Godly Man @WWCUE
19 December, 04:08
“You’re going to have a Merry Christmas.”

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 December, 08:47
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Orthodox Christmas?

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 December, 08:48
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I AM going to have a Merry Christmas! Im shutting my phone TV and the Matrix Off! See you after the Holidays! Godspeed! God Bless! Love you all! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Godly Man @WWCUE
19 December, 04:07
Amen, Martin.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 December, 04:06
Interesting ... I had this same thought a while back.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 December, 02:51
💕Gonna be one big party!💕 Family is everything!💟

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 December, 02:17
i hooe that becones true

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 December, 01:27
the warmth and stocked up with food is delema is making me anxious. My family fine but I / we can't pretend many are not suffering..no money for extra food or even living on edge of utilities turned off, let alone holiday hope!! This is one of the many parts that make me sick to my stomach and anxious!!!! i pray this is not part of .."some won't make it"....cruel

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
19 December, 01:26
explain

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 December, 01:09
Most around us are 3 for 3. We personally, are 2 of 3. our kids are scattered west to east. But momma and me are stocked and loaded up. With plenty of back-ups to last a while in a pinch. No matter temperatures.
Be safe Martin.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
19 December, 12:40
I guess 1 out of 3 isn't bad. Makes sense though.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
19 December, 12:24
And most cant afford heat let alone stock up on food. This inflation is hurting so many!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 December, 12:12
Pretty sure I have read this post before !

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
19 December, 12:12
Traveling 10 hours to be with my daughters family for Christmas tomorrow trying to beat the storm. MERRY CHRISTMAS MARTIN!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 December, 01:24
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
prayers sent for a safe journey 🙏❤️