Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We ALL have our own path and way of doing things.

Don’t ever think “your way” is insignificant, if you truly believe in it.

You were made the way you are for a purpose.

Never forget it!
07:58 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
16 December, 04:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WE ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN WE THINK.
WE ARE THE IMAGE OF THE CREATOR.
NOBODY IS INSIGNIFICANT.
WE NEED TO INCREASE OUR FREQUENCY COLLECTIVELY IN ORDER TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO ENJOY LIFE.
BE JOYFUL. ALWAYS BE POSITIVE. THIS IS WHAT YOUR SOUL WANTS.
DO GROUNDING EVERYDAY TO CONNECT YOUR SOUL TO CREATOR.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
16 December, 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:58
Nana would agree with that and that we must stop putting any one person up on a pedestal as a king.

I love many here, I love Juan, JR, Trump, but this can not be about only one persons vision.

That has been one of my concerns in listening to chats online.

We have many good hearted, well meaning ppl, that are in good faith trying to stand up and take the reigns just as we would hope for but we have to be very careful to take the reigns and try to force only our views and the "only way forward is my way because I am informed and I know best" attitude that is just human nature.

Anyone wishing to take charge should keep in mind that their way is not the only way forward and remember to listen to other opinions as well. We MUST learn to co-create with better communication skills, imho.

We don't really want to replace the evil masters with just less evil masters, do we?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 December, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bingo!

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
16 December, 11:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
True leadership would be to simply ask "Do you have enough? How can we help?" and let people live their lives without doing harm to others or yourself. Seems simple but is also very broad and deep if you think about it. 💛

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 December, 02:29
👉❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 December, 01:27
Thanks for the reminder and inspiring thought, DoQ+! We are lucky to have you. ❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 December, 11:31
🤗❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 December, 11:29
Took me 45 years to figure this out...when I did, i realized I had to make the hardest decision of my life...I had to walk away from my family...they were the ones hurting and holding me back

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 December, 07:21
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Oh my gosh, i am going through the same thing right now! It hurts but when you finally understand that you can't do it anymore, the decision is painful but also liberating! The hurt has been too much for too long. I will continue to love and pray for them, but i have to move forward in a positve direction. I wish you love and peace and please let me know how you are doing. You are brave and you deserve to be happy.

connie wright @cowri
16 December, 11:01
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I walked away from my family in 1998 when my Mom died...I was out of state (my daughter-in-law going through cancer) when the nursing home called they could get no pulse..my 'family' let her die alone (no one went to be with her) If they cared so little about their MOM, they surely didn't care about me...I have not spoken to my son for 3 years...I am at peace with God & have no regrets...I still talk to my daughter for now...kids are different today..I loved my Mom...she told me I gave my kids too much...she was right..I know what you are going through. Bless you

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
15 December, 11:21
i wish i would of known this 30 yrs ago 😊

Only followers of this user (SpiritofChristbewithYou) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 December, 09:59
ThanQs bro!!
we are all connected... all the same but only different...when this makes sense then you are at level 1 Jedi ?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Connected - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupConnected · Stereo MC'sConnected℗ 1992 Island Records, a division of Universal Music Operations LimitedReleased o...

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
15 December, 09:11
💞

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
15 December, 09:11
💞

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 December, 09:07
this brought so much love to my soul!!!!
❤️😁 vibes up
thank you Doq

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 December, 09:02
😊🙏🤍

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 December, 08:49
Thank you Doq. Thank you for being here on this journey with us.

Today was the first time I didn't get upset when a predicted event/events didn't happen the way I hoped. The prayers, the meditation, the hope, the love, the advice from others here on AU...is what finally made the change. I was able to control the level of emotion I felt about everything that transpired.

No matter how long this takes, I know that I am able to trust in my Creator fully, and in myself to take the emotion out of how I react to anything. This is huge. I feel so blessed to be here at this time.

Thank you again for being our cheerleader!

Night Shift @kekerista
15 December, 08:43
amen

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 December, 08:42
🙏TY Doq and everyone doing all they can, each and every day or whenever they can!!! God Bless and Merry Merry CHRISTmas!!!

some one special to some @godrus
15 December, 08:20
just remember we are all a Divine Thread in God's Heavenly Tapestry.
We're here for a reason.

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 December, 08:18
ohhh good , because tonight I’m having pizza and I’m not supposed to have pizza ,but I’m cheating , not because of weight-gaining or anything like that, more like for health reasons it’s not even gluten free 😉 Cheers …. PS I did add a healthy salad. lol

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 December, 08:57
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
😎😄

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 December, 08:15
I truly love this Doq. This is a quote worth remembering. 💛
For some reason, I hear this being spoken in DJT's voice. 🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸

American Girl @Americangirl
15 December, 08:15
i think we all need that reminder from time to time. ty💫

Red Edge @Rededge
15 December, 08:14

M3thods @M3thods
15 December, 08:11
Well said.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 December, 08:08
Doq get out of my head. If you only knew the conversation I just had with myself. Yes I talk to me because I like the answers I get back. lol. You are one thousand percent correct. If we were all the same life would be boring and we would learn nothing.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 December, 08:06
im so confussed at this point ….
can it reflect in the APL going up a smidge

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 December, 08:05
truth. how ya doin DOQ?

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
15 December, 08:04
☺️❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 December, 08:03
So true.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 December, 08:02
Amen to that.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 December, 07:59
thanks Doq. 😎👊