Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 December, 07:58
We ALL have our own path and way of doing things.

Don’t ever think “your way” is insignificant, if you truly believe in it.

You were made the way you are for a purpose.

Never forget it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 December, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Took me 45 years to figure this out...when I did, i realized I had to make the hardest decision of my life...I had to walk away from my family...they were the ones hurting and holding me back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
I walked away from my family in 1998 when my Mom died...I was out of state (my daughter-in-law going through cancer) when the nursing home called they could get no pulse..my 'family' let her die alone (no one went to be with her) If they cared so little about their MOM, they surely didn't care about me...I have not spoken to my son for 3 years...I am at peace with God & have no regrets...I still talk to my daughter for now...kids are different today..I loved my Mom...she told me I gave my kids too much...she was right..I know what you are going through. Bless you
11:01 AM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it