Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 December, 07:58
We ALL have our own path and way of doing things.

Don’t ever think “your way” is insignificant, if you truly believe in it.

You were made the way you are for a purpose.

Never forget it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana would agree with that and that we must stop putting any one person up on a pedestal as a king.

I love many here, I love Juan, JR, Trump, but this can not be about only one persons vision.

That has been one of my concerns in listening to chats online.

We have many good hearted, well meaning ppl, that are in good faith trying to stand up and take the reigns just as we would hope for but we have to be very careful to take the reigns and try to force only our views and the "only way forward is my way because I am informed and I know best" attitude that is just human nature.

Anyone wishing to take charge should keep in mind that their way is not the only way forward and remember to listen to other opinions as well. We MUST learn to co-create with better communication skills, imho.

We don't really want to replace the evil masters with just less evil masters, do we?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 11:00
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😘