Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 December, 07:58
We ALL have our own path and way of doing things.

Don’t ever think “your way” is insignificant, if you truly believe in it.

You were made the way you are for a purpose.

Never forget it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 December, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Took me 45 years to figure this out...when I did, i realized I had to make the hardest decision of my life...I had to walk away from my family...they were the ones hurting and holding me back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
Oh my gosh, i am going through the same thing right now! It hurts but when you finally understand that you can't do it anymore, the decision is painful but also liberating! The hurt has been too much for too long. I will continue to love and pray for them, but i have to move forward in a positve direction. I wish you love and peace and please let me know how you are doing. You are brave and you deserve to be happy.
07:21 AM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tcbpatriot in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 December, 09:12
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
It's been 2 years for me and I have felt so much better not constantly being criticized and people feeling like they needed to direct my life. I will be praying for you too my brave friend 🙏 ❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 December, 09:22
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
We are all so fortunate here to help each other out. I feel so blessed because of it! Thanks for sharing your story.