Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 December, 07:58
We ALL have our own path and way of doing things.

Don’t ever think “your way” is insignificant, if you truly believe in it.

You were made the way you are for a purpose.

Never forget it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree with that and that we must stop putting any one person up on a pedestal as a king.

I love many here, I love Juan, JR, Trump, but this can not be about only one persons vision.

That has been one of my concerns in listening to chats online.

We have many good hearted, well meaning ppl, that are in good faith trying to stand up and take the reigns just as we would hope for but we have to be very careful to take the reigns and try to force only our views and the "only way forward is my way because I am informed and I know best" attitude that is just human nature.

Anyone wishing to take charge should keep in mind that their way is not the only way forward and remember to listen to other opinions as well. We MUST learn to co-create with better communication skills, imho.

We don't really want to replace the evil masters with just less evil masters, do we?
10:58 AM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
16 December, 11:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
True leadership would be to simply ask "Do you have enough? How can we help?" and let people live their lives without doing harm to others or yourself. Seems simple but is also very broad and deep if you think about it. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 01:36
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
Perhaps we will get there, but as has been the issue for centuries & still is, that everyone doesn't play nice.
That is why we have the issues, we end up with drama & all these new laws to protect the majority of the people from the ones that refuse to play nice.
1. Free will * without the evil master we have always had manipulating ppl is somewhat easier.

#2 . is the one we start having issues with>>>"Do No Harm"

And here we will be AGAIN if we don't figure out how to get along as sovereigns in a community living Earth with the kind of communication & cooperation that doesn't result in the "majority that just wants to live and be left alone" not having to rise up again & again to say "Fookn enough of this drama"

How do we allow ppl to do what THEY want to do without stepping on what OTHERS want to do is imho, the first thing to address.

Herein is why we still need a constitution, laws, & this time to evolve thro this forming infrastructure (IN MY OPINION).

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 December, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bingo!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 11:00
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😘