Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
It's on my heart so...

I have a weird request...

Will you please pray for the family members that don't see eye to eye... I have no biological family members, yet God says to ask...

#BlessUp
09:58 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 December, 01:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
wow you are right, they are alot of us who are going through this right now. I felt so low the past few days like it's time to break ties with them. Had to with 1 and it hurt, but to constantly feel like you are not loved or being heard, sucks everything out of you. Can't and won't do it anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 December, 01:56
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I love them from a far......

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 December, 01:42
I will pray for my 25 year estranged sister, but i’m not sure i can do more. I believe something about her that I cannot post here and I won’t have her near me or my family.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
14 December, 01:39
😄May your dreams be full of those, you miss the most and full of those, you haven't met.
👽🦓🌈🌎

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

14 December, 10:16
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I'm right there with you!

#BlessUp

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 December, 12:35
🙏🙏🙏

14 December, 12:41
In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Ana Tate @Anatated
14 December, 12:21
Interesting that you would post this.

My son has cut himself off from everyone in the family. We’ve just passed the 4 year anniversary of his best friends suicide. My son has been in thr forefront of my thoughts the last few days. I’ve been praying for him and and calling to his heart. I’m not afraid. I just want him to know that he doesn’t have to continue to walk alone.

Then there’s my daughter who is so brainwashed that come February, when her daughter is old enough, she will probably let her get jabbed. If anything happens to the little one, it is more than likely I’ll lose both of them. She won’t listen. Everything I say is just conspiracy. She won’t even look for info herself.

Sorry if this isn’t what you had in mind. I didn’t mean to high jack your post.

I pray for all who are in need of reconciliation.

🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 December, 01:47
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I believe like me, you are feeling them fade away. Like talking to them on the phone, & they are drifting away, gone forever. The devil is working overtime. About 2 1/2 yrs ago, I was very distraught. I couldn't get anyone to come with me, & I didn't want to go without them. Early this morning, I was feeling that same way. I haven't slept, my ears are ringing loudly, & my heart was thumping. My one son has been coming home lately & he is here now. I will not let the devil have them. Make every effort to be physically with them. Like a tug of war, pull them back. Many will be lost forever. They say don't push. I am not. I am physically pulling them back from the depths of hell. Put on the full armor of GOD, and battle. We have to fight for them. Don't stop. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 December, 12:04
🙏❤🙏

14 December, 12:05
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
14 December, 12:01
🙏

14 December, 12:05
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 December, 11:51
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please help the members of this incredible family feel your grace and remember that, while we may not always agree, we are a family and that each of us is contributing to the war we are fighting against the dark in accordance with the wonderful gifts You have given each of us. Above all, help us to remember to trust in Your magnificent plan for us.

In Your blessed Son Jesus’ name I humbly pray.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

13 December, 11:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank you FRIEND.

#BlessUp

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 December, 12:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Amen🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 December, 11:51
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please help the members of this incredible family feel your grace and remember that, while we may not always agree, we are a family and that each of us is contributing to the war we are fighting against the dark in accordance with the wonderful gifts You have given each of us. Above all, help us to remember to trust in Your magnificent plan for us.

In Your blessed Son Jesus’ name I humbly pray.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 December, 11:48
sending prayers for all families who need them. 🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 11:49
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 December, 11:22
I stand with you, with GOD, 100,000 millenia from now - in this present moment.

Knowing MY vessel is but a grain of sand and dust in the wind, precious and beyond value - worthy of a perfect death FOR LIFE ETERNAL.

That moment, IS.

I say it NOW, simultaneously from both vantage points: I LOVE YOU.

Without reservation or partiality; as HIS RIGTHFUL Heir, I accept and receive HIS Blessing(s).

AMEN in YHWH (Inhale & Exhale).

13 December, 11:46
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Charissma _15 @Riley
13 December, 11:47
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Amen🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 December, 11:21
Sending a prayer for family who don't see eye to eye, God Be With You!

13 December, 11:21
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
#BlessUp Nancy

Richie Richard @Richie
13 December, 11:18
Thank you for this. I have been struggeling with this very thing for the past week. I come from a large family, but yet I stand alone because I refuse to live my life based on their fear, but my heart still aches. Thank you for your obedience to the voice of God. Joining you in prayer, and praying for you as well.

13 December, 11:20
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Praying.

Praying God's Blessings OVERTAKE You!

#BlessUp

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 December, 11:17
Thank you. Praying. You have family here, Divine

13 December, 11:18
In response Every Time to her Publication

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
13 December, 11:16
Praying!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 11:17
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 December, 11:16
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

13 December, 11:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
13 December, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 11:15
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 December, 10:50
Lifting all up! 🙏✨❤️✨🙏
....we must take care of each other. 😊🙏

13 December, 10:52
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
#God 'sTrain

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 December, 10:48
U got it! Divine🙏🙏🙏Fren

13 December, 10:51
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
#BlessUp

Fren, does not justify you..

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
13 December, 10:30
🙏💞

13 December, 10:35
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 December, 10:28
Sending prayers

13 December, 10:39
In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 December, 10:22
thank you 🙏 so timely. A God sync for sure!

13 December, 10:31
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 December, 10:20
🙏That's definitely God is on your heart.

13 December, 10:41
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 10:16
what a great idea 💡
thank you GOD for suggesting this to Our Sister in Christ
we lift up all family members & loved ones who do not see eye to eye 🙏 bring them closer together where they can feel the love from one another. Left or Right it's time for the universal Natural Healthy Family Unity to come back. God's Law
Bring families & communities back together in Jesus Christ of Nazareth nane Spirit & EVERYTHING
AllmEn & All WomBmen said Amen. Lord Hear & Act on our Prayers & Praise 🤝💥🐸🐸😇🙏💥❤️‍🔥💥🙏😇🐸 🥰

13 December, 10:49
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Last time I checked, God handed out twigs and berries to dudes...

I have living seed...

#BlessUp

None the less!

#God 'sFavorite

Pink Totter @Totter
13 December, 10:10
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

13 December, 10:14
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 December, 10:08
🙏 I will definitely pray for families who don’t see eye to eye.

13 December, 10:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

13 December, 10:43
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
13 December, 10:07
🙏💞💞🙏

13 December, 10:43
In response connie wright to her Publication