Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 09:58
It's on my heart so...

I have a weird request...

Will you please pray for the family members that don't see eye to eye... I have no biological family members, yet God says to ask...

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Interesting that you would post this.

My son has cut himself off from everyone in the family. We’ve just passed the 4 year anniversary of his best friends suicide. My son has been in thr forefront of my thoughts the last few days. I’ve been praying for him and and calling to his heart. I’m not afraid. I just want him to know that he doesn’t have to continue to walk alone.

Then there’s my daughter who is so brainwashed that come February, when her daughter is old enough, she will probably let her get jabbed. If anything happens to the little one, it is more than likely I’ll lose both of them. She won’t listen. Everything I say is just conspiracy. She won’t even look for info herself.

Sorry if this isn’t what you had in mind. I didn’t mean to high jack your post.

I pray for all who are in need of reconciliation.

🙏❤️
12:21 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 December, 01:47
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I believe like me, you are feeling them fade away. Like talking to them on the phone, & they are drifting away, gone forever. The devil is working overtime. About 2 1/2 yrs ago, I was very distraught. I couldn't get anyone to come with me, & I didn't want to go without them. Early this morning, I was feeling that same way. I haven't slept, my ears are ringing loudly, & my heart was thumping. My one son has been coming home lately & he is here now. I will not let the devil have them. Make every effort to be physically with them. Like a tug of war, pull them back. Many will be lost forever. They say don't push. I am not. I am physically pulling them back from the depths of hell. Put on the full armor of GOD, and battle. We have to fight for them. Don't stop. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
14 December, 08:05
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
When I left my home state, I was worried about them all. God promised me He would take care of them all. It’s the only thing I have to rely on and prayer is all I have. Now, with the jabs in play. It’s harder. They’ve all gotten them. I don’t talk about it very often. I know it’s so I can help others walk through it. I didn’t know it would be so many. I just keep praying. You’re right, it’s like they’re slowly fading away. Like watching a train wreck and being unable to do anything. Can’t stop the train and can’t get anyone out of the way. Knowing what’s coming and the useless feeling of being unable to change the outcome. The only thing left is to help the survivors out of the wreckage. If there are any.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
14 December, 01:11
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Can’t call. Don’t have his number and his brother and sister won’t give it to me. He doesn’t answer their calls and barely responds to texts. I did reach out to his best friends father and had him relay a message. I didn’t hear back from him after he said he would talk to my son, so I know what my son told him. I’m not going to contact the father again.

I’ve done all that I can.

arba happihr @arba
14 December, 12:51
🤗💓🙏🙏
Prayer to you and your family. I pray these young children wake up and listen to their parents
My son is under the same mind control
He has boycotted me
Out of my control I pray for them ALL.
Weird how children turn against their loving parents. Whats with that?

Ana Tate @Anatated
14 December, 01:00
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My son started with me 13 years ago and slowly just shut down with his brother and sister. Now he talks to no one. He divorced his wife and walked away from his own child, but still won’t allow his ex to let me see her. She’ll be 7 and I’ve never met her. There’s something very wrong going on. Very dark and evil. I’m not the only one I know who’s child has done this sort of thing. Something about the children born in 86/87. I don’t know what they’ve done to them. I just know it’s bad.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 December, 12:49
🙏💗🙏

14 December, 12:52
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 December, 12:48
🙏🙏🙏

14 December, 12:52
In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
14 December, 12:43
Prayers for you and your family🙏

14 December, 12:53
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
14 December, 12:41
🙏💞💞🙏
You are not alone.
I loved my Mom, she taught me so much. We did everything together. My Mom said I gave my Children too much. I think she was right.

14 December, 12:42
In response connie wright to her Publication

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 December, 12:36
sending prayers for your family. 🙏🙏🙏

14 December, 12:42
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

14 December, 12:35
I love you people... You didn't hijack my post...You gave me and many others another reason to fight to pray to love...

#BlessUp

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 December, 12:34
Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏

14 December, 12:43
In response Sunny Star to her Publication