Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 09:58
It's on my heart so...

I have a weird request...

Will you please pray for the family members that don't see eye to eye... I have no biological family members, yet God says to ask...

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
what a great idea πŸ’‘
thank you GOD for suggesting this to Our Sister in Christ
we lift up all family members & loved ones who do not see eye to eye πŸ™ bring them closer together where they can feel the love from one another. Left or Right it's time for the universal Natural Healthy Family Unity to come back. God's Law
Bring families & communities back together in Jesus Christ of Nazareth nane Spirit & EVERYTHING
AllmEn & All WomBmen said Amen. Lord Hear & Act on our Prayers & Praise 🀝πŸ’₯πŸΈπŸΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’₯❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸΈ πŸ₯°
10:16 PM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 10:49
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Last time I checked, God handed out twigs and berries to dudes...

I have living seed...

#BlessUp

None the less!

#God 'sFavorite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 11:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
yes they are GOD'S Favorite mine to. i haven't had my reading glasses on todays & me screen is cracked other that i Am blessed Sister Thank you for You πŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’“πŸ’―πŸΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’₯❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸΈπŸ€πŸΈπŸ’š