Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 December, 05:37
The enemy wants you demoralised, broken, and bowed out. This is the spiritual war. To carry on, no matter how much you are hurting inside and want the pain to end. Don't give them the satisfaction of your submission... either through compliance or self-harm. Make them expend their authority and ammo.

I am a very imperfect human, as any look at my "white hat surveillance file" will attest. I have plenty of my own struggles to face without taking on the world. At no point have I sought public status or monetary rewards for my work — beyond the basics of living. Nobody is really "clean" — we all sin — but I definitely am not corrupt.

What I really want is to be able to help people who need to recover from the nightmare of omni-enslavement. It is a job only the recovering slaves can do for the awakening slaves. I only care about vindication and recognition as means to legitimise doing that job.

Feeling so sad right now. How much longer?

I promise to keep fighting.

It's all I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
I think, we are all going to have a very nice Christmas.
You help a lot Martin, you've helped me.
06:24 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zuzupetal in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 December, 09:50
In response Abbie Ostrem to her Publication
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
19 December, 10:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Free in every box of aluminum foil.