Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The enemy wants you demoralised, broken, and bowed out. This is the spiritual war. To carry on, no matter how much you are hurting inside and want the pain to end. Don't give them the satisfaction of your submission... either through compliance or self-harm. Make them expend their authority and ammo.

I am a very imperfect human, as any look at my "white hat surveillance file" will attest. I have plenty of my own struggles to face without taking on the world. At no point have I sought public status or monetary rewards for my work โ€” beyond the basics of living. Nobody is really "clean" โ€” we all sin โ€” but I definitely am not corrupt.

What I really want is to be able to help people who need to recover from the nightmare of omni-enslavement. It is a job only the recovering slaves can do for the awakening slaves. I only care about vindication and recognition as means to legitimise doing that job.

Feeling so sad right now. How much longer?

I promise to keep fighting.

It's all I
05:37 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 December, 09:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's a crazy mess eh? We filled our lives with fiction and influence for so many generations that now we and our children are addicted to the very sins killing us. We laid out and live such a tangled web of bullshit that we can't at all be totally honest in this realm and survive reasonably any longer...it' a liar's world and the brutally honest grow thin in it. I am not sure if it's the years adding the sheer number of situations lived through that I draw on for my "old man wisdom" now in life beginning to accumulate to the point it seems to have hysical weight...or just the general running down of all this as it slowly grinds to a halt that is so weighty on me, but things seem exceptionally heavy at times lately indeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 December, 09:31
God Bless You Martin....Each of Us Individually have Struggles and are All Imperfect...But We Were All Called by God for this Higher Purpose....We Forge on Together as His Army Fighting for this Just and Right Cause...Fighting for Humanity we Rely and Lean on Each Other....
With God's Help we Will See This Battle to it's End and it's Victory Together๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 08:42
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธAnother great post

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Bender โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข @4dBender
10 December, 08:42
vibing bro, air knuckles on all of that. If you feel out of place in civilization, it's because we all are out of place. Humans were supposed to live upon the Earth in Tribes, and were tricked long ago into living with the comfort and protection of the kings walls, in exchange for following the kings rules.

Returning to hunting / gathering is a valid option that I have on the table.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 December, 08:38
You are valued.

Highly.

Personal perspective, I am not demoralised, I am using my time to post and share as any other anon, I also use the time to read scripture, interpret pre-history and learn another musical instrument.

I am privileged to follow your account, I am fully aware of your gifts in interpretation and the prose craftmanship that you share your intelligence.

Thank you brother.

God bless you.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
10 December, 08:37
Thank you Martin for all youโ€™re great pictures you post! You help keep me keeping on. please dont stop now. We all need you to the end! Prayers you are on the up again soon. The best is yet to come ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 December, 08:35
You have no idea what you and your work mean to us Martin.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
10 December, 08:24
Martin- I'm so sorry to hear this & can't even imagine what you go through day after day being on the front line of this battle. Unfortunately, once you are awake you/us can never give up, maybe for a day or two, but that's it. Hang in there as your posts/words/pictures effect so many of us. Prayers & luv from across the pond heading your way.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 December, 08:07
YOU ARE A WARRIOR MARTIN BUT EVEN WARRIORS NEED TO REST GOD IS WITH YOU AND I OFFER PRAYERS TO YOU THAT GOD MAY GIVE YOU COMFORT PEACE AND REST IN HIM WE HAVE ALL DONE OUR PART EVEN THOUGH WE FEEL LIKE IT IS NOT ENOUGH SOMETIMES GOD KNOWS AND IT IS ENOUGH WE ARE ENOUGH WE KNOW GOD LOVES US AND GOD WINS JUST TAKE SOMETIME TO REST TONIGHT TRULY REST IN HIS PEACE LOVE FROM TEXAS USA

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
10 December, 06:25
You've done nothing but good in my eyes. The only thing that matters in the "white hat file" is good or evil. You're definitely good and like me you won't quit. I'm willing to bet you were brought up to always leave it better than you found it.
Till my last breath, I'll keep fighting for it.

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
10 December, 06:24
I think, we are all going to have a very nice Christmas.
You help a lot Martin, you've helped me.

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
19 December, 09:50
In response Abbie Ostrem to her Publication
lol

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 December, 06:19
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™โš”๏ธ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 06:12
Thank u Martin
You R an Inspiration a Valued Treasure.
WRWY
Respect๐Ÿ˜ค

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
10 December, 06:09
Big hug from me Martin. You are doing an amazing job and have done so consistently. We all get battle weary from time to time, but losing is not an option and one day your kids will thank you if not tomorrow. xx

Ken Mac @KenMac
10 December, 06:00

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
10 December, 05:50
Hold fast Patriots! Whether here or across the Pond (wherever you may be), GOD Himself in JESUS CHRIST will sustain you! It HAS been a long time coming, yes. But the REWARD is GREAT and there is learning and strengthening in the Trials by Fire. There are many who are strengthened by our resolve and are encouraged. Do NOT lose hope and perhaps we can focus our eyes on the things which help us to realize that the power to overcome has ALWAYS been within our reach. I pray that we all endeavour to pursue these gifts and gain the knowledge to start this Freedom Journey together for our Fellow Countrymen, our Neighbors, and our Children. Eternal vigilance brings FREEDOM.

GOD Bless

War Weary @W4rWeary
10 December, 05:49
I remember discovering that the firm I worked for had life insurance for every employee. Of course employees were never told. It felt REALLY creepy.

The state also has such insurance. They win if we check out.
To win we MUST OUTLAST them. And for the first time in my life I am beginning to think that THIS TIME it WILL happen.

Hold on folks. The whole rotten stinking system is going to start falling down around us. Just avoid the falling debris.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
10 December, 06:10
In response War Weary to his Publication
So why does anyone have to pay for their funeral if so? The evil goes on and on.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 December, 05:42
Yeah Im getting kinda tired too
WWG1WGA

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 December, 05:40
Thank you.
.............. frequent reminders are welcome...........

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts