Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Our government isn't just corrupt, it is evil.

The problem is government.

It has to go.
05:21 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 08:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 December, 08:36
Martin I dont know you but I listen and pay attention to what you say. I was born in Corby England raised in Scotland moved to the US when i was 19 yrs old. My family and friends all in the UK have no fucking idea whats going on. How is that possible? Theyre all jabbed and worry about me because i fkin refuse to even entertain taking an experimental vaccine. I cant even have conversatios any more because we’re on opposite sides of humanity. What do you see over there because they talk to me through rose collered glasses like everything will go back to normal. it wont!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
10 December, 08:27
I think that Government is a 2-edge sword. I tried being an anarchist long long ago, and realized it was dumb, because without a Government, it's just mob rule. He who has the biggest mob rules.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 December, 08:27
In response β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ to his Publication
We can do governance without government.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 December, 07:15

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 December, 05:43
All government, must be abolished.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 December, 05:43
I look at all political party canvassers as enemy intruders knocking on my door for the right to enslave me. I just rip up their propaganda in their faces without even speaking a word, it always does the trick!!

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 05:24
BAMMM the moon

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 December, 05:24

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 December, 05:23
it. is. soon. brotha

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
10 December, 05:26
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
well come the fuck on!! sorry….not sorryπŸ˜”