Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
Today my dad, James Clark, will be in open heart surgery - a triple bypass and tumor removal (operation to begin at 7:15am PST and estimated to take at least 10 hours).

Please send prayers, good wishes,and/or positive vibes his way. I know he will appreciate them and feel the love in his sweet heart!
We love you so much dad ❤️

much gratitude 🙏🏼
10:02 AM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
Light Warrior @VioletFlame
09 December, 02:44
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your father

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 December, 03:25
How is your Father?
How are you and your family?
💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
08 December, 12:47
Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to your Dad. 🙏🙏

08 December, 03:30
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
thank you so much!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 December, 12:30
Praying for your father & your family.
🙏✝️🙏
#FamilyIsEverything
#prayerteam

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 December, 12:05
❤🙏🙏🙏

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 December, 08:50
🙏Picturing him completely healed

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 December, 06:47
💞🙏🙏🙏💞🦅

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
07 December, 05:33
Sending love prayers and healing energy! 🙏🏻

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
07 December, 04:37
Praying🙏🙏🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
07 December, 04:29
🙏Prayer being retroactive, I bind my prayers with all well meaning souls of like mind Good Lord for the perfect outcome of James Clark's surgery and perfectly restored health in a perfect way. Thank you for imparting to his loved ones and care givers Your perfect care, wisdom and discernment in this and all things. Thank you Lord, we appreciate Your help. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

08 December, 04:58
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Much gratitude for your prayers, each one matters 🙏🏼 ❤️

I’m no one @Iam4truth
07 December, 04:20
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 02:57
🙏❤️ Lord, please get James safely through his procedure. Help him to heal quickly and Lord, please calm his families concerns. Through you, everything is possible. Thank you. Amen. 🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
07 December, 01:31
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 December, 12:55
Dear Lord,
We thank you for the gift of life and, for your mercy over James.
May your name be glorified in his testimony of Divine Healing.
We gather this morning to pray

For our dear friend's dad James
as we desire for him to be restored
to the balance of good health.

Guide the medical team during and after surgery.
Protect him from harm and may no weapons prosper against him.
Fortify their every need all through the healing process.
Bring comfort to the family and remind them You Lord are there.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
07 December, 12:25
prayers for a sweet outcome…. GOD is Good ALL THE TIME

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 December, 11:09
Dear God, please bless James Clark as he undergoes heart surgery, bless his entire Family as well! Thank You also for saving me when I had mine!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 December, 10:56
been praying for a while this morning I included your Father , you and your family🙏❤️ 🤗

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 December, 10:24
Good news! keeping prayers up for dad.🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 December, 10:03
🙏❤

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 09:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
07 December, 09:51
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

amy lilley @amylilley
07 December, 09:50
Sweet Jesus, we lift up James Clark to you as he undergoes open heart surgery, may there be ultimate precision be it human hands or technology as they perform this multilayered operation…we give you his heart and place it, literally and figuratively in your most capable hands, in your mighty and wonderful name❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻😇

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
07 December, 09:40
🙏💕🙏

07 December, 09:38
I’m forever thankful for all of you prayer warriors that my family and I need for my dad. The power and peace that collective prayer provides is a priceless gift. I’m in tears,full of immense gratitude for each one of you who took the time to say a prayer, and/or send love, we sure felt it! So blessed to be part of this uneQuivocal community, and cherished soul family.

My dad did end up recieving a quadruple bypass, 3 new valves and the majority of the tumor was removed. His surgeon was pleased but cautious as he isn't out of the wood quite yet. These next 72 hours are critical so please keep sending those prayers please as we know the power they have.

a bit of info on my dad, James -
He is a father of 7; he married my mom 47 years ago; he loves our Father in Heaven so much; he has 24 grandchildren ; he did not get the vaxx ;

Praise GOD 🙏❤️ ✨

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 December, 10:34
Dear Lord and Angels in Heaven, please continue to watch over James and bring him back to Health! ❤️✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 December, 04:16
Am continuing to pray for a speedy, complete recovery for your Dad, James ✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨💫

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
07 December, 09:34
🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 December, 09:32
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏