Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 December, 10:02
Today my dad, James Clark, will be in open heart surgery - a triple bypass and tumor removal (operation to begin at 7:15am PST and estimated to take at least 10 hours).

Please send prayers, good wishes,and/or positive vibes his way. I know he will appreciate them and feel the love in his sweet heart!
We love you so much dad ❀️

much gratitude πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 December, 09:38
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I’m forever thankful for all of you prayer warriors that my family and I need for my dad. The power and peace that collective prayer provides is a priceless gift. I’m in tears,full of immense gratitude for each one of you who took the time to say a prayer, and/or send love, we sure felt it! So blessed to be part of this uneQuivocal community, and cherished soul family.

My dad did end up recieving a quadruple bypass, 3 new valves and the majority of the tumor was removed. His surgeon was pleased but cautious as he isn't out of the wood quite yet. These next 72 hours are critical so please keep sending those prayers please as we know the power they have.

a bit of info on my dad, James -
He is a father of 7; he married my mom 47 years ago; he loves our Father in Heaven so much; he has 24 grandchildren ; he did not get the vaxx ;

Praise GOD πŸ™β€οΈ ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
Am continuing to pray for a speedy, complete recovery for your Dad, James βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«
04:16 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita N-C, click on at the bottom under it