Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 December, 10:02
Today my dad, James Clark, will be in open heart surgery - a triple bypass and tumor removal (operation to begin at 7:15am PST and estimated to take at least 10 hours).

Please send prayers, good wishes,and/or positive vibes his way. I know he will appreciate them and feel the love in his sweet heart!
We love you so much dad ❤️

much gratitude 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m forever thankful for all of you prayer warriors that my family and I need for my dad. The power and peace that collective prayer provides is a priceless gift. I’m in tears,full of immense gratitude for each one of you who took the time to say a prayer, and/or send love, we sure felt it! So blessed to be part of this uneQuivocal community, and cherished soul family.

My dad did end up recieving a quadruple bypass, 3 new valves and the majority of the tumor was removed. His surgeon was pleased but cautious as he isn't out of the wood quite yet. These next 72 hours are critical so please keep sending those prayers please as we know the power they have.

a bit of info on my dad, James -
He is a father of 7; he married my mom 47 years ago; he loves our Father in Heaven so much; he has 24 grandchildren ; he did not get the vaxx ;

Praise GOD 🙏❤️ ✨
09:38 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 December, 04:16
Am continuing to pray for a speedy, complete recovery for your Dad, James ✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 December, 10:34
Dear Lord and Angels in Heaven, please continue to watch over James and bring him back to Health! ❤️✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 09:23
So happy to hear that your dad has come thru his surgery. Praying for his complete recovery. God is so good to us❤️🙏🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 09:01
Great news. Prayers going up for comfort and complete healing.

Ange Love @LoveM
08 December, 08:54
🙏✨❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 December, 06:35
🙏Praise God that is wonderful news. Now we can focus our prayers on a smooth, full recovery, and that what was left of the tumor will shrivel up and disappear. In Jesus' name.

My sincere prayer for James' healing is this song "In Jesus Name"
https://www.youtube.com/wa... May God bless your dad beyond measure with restored vigor and health.
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 December, 01:46
good news♥️so will keep praying that the recovery goes well, wow 7 kids, 24 grandchildren, married 47 years, loves God, and didn’t get vaxx, Amazing♥️♥️♥️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 December, 01:43
Awesome News 🙏🏼🥰 Thank You for the update
Sending more prayers for His contnued Healing 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
God Is Great ❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 December, 11:23
Great news!!! Still praying 🙏 for him and ALL of you!!! Much LOVE to ALL of you Patriots!! 🙏 💕

08 December, 03:32
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
forever grateful for the prayers!

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
07 December, 10:44
Father God, thank you for guiding the surgeons hands so meticulously and accurately. Please watch over your son James and ensure that he makes a complete recovery. In Jesus’ name, Amen. 🙏❤️

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
07 December, 10:36
Continued healing prayers for your Dad, James. May God be with you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
07 December, 10:31
Praise God!!!

amy lilley @amylilley
07 December, 10:26
Thank you for the update, pleased but cautious is reasonable, given the scope of the surgery, prayers abound for your beloved Dad😇❤️🙏🏻

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 December, 10:26
Continued prayers that he gains strength and and get back home to you and your Family soon!

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
07 December, 10:24
Sending healing prayers Tiffany. Ivermectin paste.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 December, 09:49
Praise God!! So good to hear! ( You could start him on the Ivermectin horse paste to finish off that tumor) I gave my husband arnica and hypericam before and following his OHSurgery. His bruising was minimal and scar nearly invisible. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
07 December, 10:02
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
🙏How is your dad doing after surgery?

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
07 December, 09:44
Praying now;)

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 December, 09:40
🙏❤️