Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
The process of detachment - necessary to survive the emotional/spiritual attacks from those closest to my heart - has led me to a place of solitude and present moment awareness.

No longer do I plan for a personal future, create dreams, imagine my life here with family... I simply cannot see further anymore, nor do I seem to want to, nor do they seem to want me.

This has been replaced by a deeper feeling / pull... out, away, far, far away... where all this finally ends. I Am not the same as I was.

I feel sad letting go... of the life I held dear without the knowledge of what will replace the habit of those old dreams, of certain certainties I believed in that comforted....all been stripped away.

I have work to do along side with you all, but after we have fulfilled our calling, I feel I simply don't belong here/anywhere anymore.
Nothing fits.
12:32 AM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
07 December, 11:09
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I felt that way the last few years... I was reminded to be the clay and Jesus Christ Holy Spirit as the Potter🙏🏻✨🕊💖Emptying of all ego and attachments to the ego, allowed a beautiful new butterfly in me to emerge and still in process🦋now connecting to people from within and it is a beautiful process💖never alone when with the Holy Spirit🕊💖✨🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
06 December, 02:42
Wow. You put into words how I have been feeling the past 4 years. The things I have seen through digging has marred my spirit to the point that it is difficult for me remember the matrix version of myself. It is the amount and level of evil that has been revealed to me right in our midst. It is the revelation through hours upon hours of personal research and then the rejection from those that I love who are still that old version of who I used to be. It's the red pill curse. It is the duality of realizing that knowing what I know will make it easier for me when their world ends in the near future as the reality of the sleeping converges with the reality of those awake while simultaneously longing for their temporary ignorance to the horror of their situation in the present. The more people I am around, the more I lonely I feel. I guess ignorance really can be bliss.
The Matrix (1999) Ignorance is Bliss - YouTube

One of the many philosophical points presented in 1999 film, The Matrix. In particular, this scene contributes this line to be discussed - Ignorance is Bliss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 December, 09:49
Well said. Have felt disconnected for a while - it was my way of surviving but to be clear not from all the family as some "know" now. what i've found is am less attached to the outcomes& don't plan, just am. don't know if that makes sense.
still a work in progress as still need to change some things. in me.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
06 December, 07:55
Ascension is painful. But worth it

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 December, 07:29
I believe ‘the nothingness’ expresses the optimum that anyone can feel right now . Rebirth, expansion of knowingness and awareness cannot happen if we are still held in our old restricted stete of mind.
So really it couldn’t be better even if it doesn’t appear so at the moment. For now, we have each other.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
06 December, 07:24
I want to get away from people, to live in nature and a lake or ocean at my door. Just me , my dogs and wildlife. To live out my life in peace.

Nikki Mac @OriginalNikkiMac
06 December, 06:45
If I could 'like' this 10,000 times...

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
06 December, 06:41
I’ve been at this place of mind for the past 5 years. It’s hard to grasp any form of happiness knowing what we know and my pleasures of life no longer exist.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
06 December, 05:59
I get it..same here!
Faith, trust and love … and just be. ❤️

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
06 December, 05:37
Same here. At first I thought I was the only one, but time on AU has shown me who my spiritual family is. Without all of you, I would be truly alone. Many blessings to you and all here. 🙏💜

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
06 December, 05:08
You expressed this so well. I felt a deep sadness long ago. Gradually you will grow stronger as never before.Sadness does arise again. Sit with it and allow yourself to feel it and define it. Right now, I am feeling sad. It gives you so much more dimension. So many do not allow themselves to feel. They are simply tslking heads. With feeling comes deprh, compassion, understanding and a kinder, better world. You will grow so strong and will be able to handle it. Pray and recognize the moments that God was and is by you side all along.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
06 December, 03:07
How many members are there on AU? That legit number (excluding trolls, of which I don’t see many) is not even the entirety of our kind, but your sentiment really speaks of each one of us. I am only a bit sad for anyone who needs to know about AU but has not found their way here yet.

Funny, not that long ago I could not even sell an old car without a sentiment attached... and how far we have come now to understand that some people may not reside in our reality. Now it is not a feeling melancholy, detaching from family and friends, rather a thirst for real truth, a duty to find it, and a faith that leads the way.

I am thankful we can share these thoughts and know in this respect that we certainly are not alone. 🙏🏻💞

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 04:24
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
so true.... thirst, duty, faith.

grateful for you all dear friends, I feel we have known each other a long time, long before this and after.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 December, 03:07
You have found out who will stand by you, who to trust and who you can't, but yet you will try to still help out and still know when to bow out at the same time, does that make sense?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 04:22
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
yes... this is the feeling 💙🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 02:50
You will dream again. I can relate to how you feel. Stay strong. We love you Patriot. It will get better. GOD bless.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 04:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
death precedes resurrection 🙏

Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
06 December, 02:35
it can be comparable to going to war . Friends and family do not underatand the emotional and physical trauma of what you have experienced so you withdraw from those relationships at least for now. Only in this case they will all be pulled into this war during declass and you will become the center of their world full of knowledge and spirtual guidence. I believe that will be our purpose our meaning to pull them out of the darkness they do not yet see. We all have friends and family still stuck in the Matrix the truth has been very hard to face. Stay strong there is more of us in your same boots than you know!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 02:48
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
Absolutely. I relate to you both.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 December, 02:19
thos phase of my spritual awkening went on for about a year or less. God had separated me from everything I had ever known. it was in this space and time that i became completely dependent on God. He was my only friend.

😇

there is so many “true” miracles coming for you fren

😇🥰😘

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 04:21
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🙏💙😘🙏

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
06 December, 12:37
not sad nor glad
just a feeling of there needs to be done
steady and on standby for the call
no hate just love

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
that's it
🙏💙