Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 12:32
The process of detachment - necessary to survive the emotional/spiritual attacks from those closest to my heart - has led me to a place of solitude and present moment awareness.

No longer do I plan for a personal future, create dreams, imagine my life here with family... I simply cannot see further anymore, nor do I seem to want to, nor do they seem to want me.

This has been replaced by a deeper feeling / pull... out, away, far, far away... where all this finally ends. I Am not the same as I was.

I feel sad letting go... of the life I held dear without the knowledge of what will replace the habit of those old dreams, of certain certainties I believed in that comforted....all been stripped away.

I have work to do along side with you all, but after we have fulfilled our calling, I feel I simply don't belong here/anywhere anymore.
Nothing fits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
06 December, 03:07
In response Just Amom to her Publication
How many members are there on AU? That legit number (excluding trolls, of which I don’t see many) is not even the entirety of our kind, but your sentiment really speaks of each one of us. I am only a bit sad for anyone who needs to know about AU but has not found their way here yet.

Funny, not that long ago I could not even sell an old car without a sentiment attached... and how far we have come now to understand that some people may not reside in our reality. Now it is not a feeling melancholy, detaching from family and friends, rather a thirst for real truth, a duty to find it, and a faith that leads the way.

I am thankful we can share these thoughts and know in this respect that we certainly are not alone. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
so true.... thirst, duty, faith.

grateful for you all dear friends, I feel we have known each other a long time, long before this and after.
04:24 AM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it