Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 12:32
The process of detachment - necessary to survive the emotional/spiritual attacks from those closest to my heart - has led me to a place of solitude and present moment awareness.

No longer do I plan for a personal future, create dreams, imagine my life here with family... I simply cannot see further anymore, nor do I seem to want to, nor do they seem to want me.

This has been replaced by a deeper feeling / pull... out, away, far, far away... where all this finally ends. I Am not the same as I was.

I feel sad letting go... of the life I held dear without the knowledge of what will replace the habit of those old dreams, of certain certainties I believed in that comforted....all been stripped away.

I have work to do along side with you all, but after we have fulfilled our calling, I feel I simply don't belong here/anywhere anymore.
Nothing fits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
thos phase of my spritual awkening went on for about a year or less. God had separated me from everything I had ever known. it was in this space and time that i became completely dependent on God. He was my only friend.

😇

there is so many “true” miracles coming for you fren

😇🥰😘
02:19 AM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 04:21
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🙏💙😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396