Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It’s all theatre, but you still need to explain the plot to normies.
05:29 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 December, 10:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE

All the World's a Stage
And All the Men and Women Mere Players
They have their Exits and their Entrances
And One Man in his Time Plays Many Parts."
-William Shakespeare, AS YOU LIKE IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
04 December, 06:28
If I could explain to most people that I meet they would look at me like I was nuts. Now, they get to take the Red Pill the hard way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 05:57
This...all of thisssss, even for the lost wanderers here on AU or maybe they are placed here to try to bring down the vibe, Idk but....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 December, 05:52
vibes!! 🙌❤️🙌
NZ timezone 11:29 > 11:11
18 [R]
140 > 14 >< 77
55 > 5:5

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 06:05
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
👍✝️😂❤️💥🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 December, 02:39
Cliff Notes For Normies

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
04 December, 01:47
Anyone believe that we are the creators of our own reality?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 December, 02:43
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I do!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 December, 01:27
On my old suspended Twitter, I used to explore and share suggestions as to which movie we were watching, and how it would end. Galaxy Quest was an early suggestion. The idea of an alien space fantasy which suddenly becomes real made for a sudden awakening. This was how I thought we might wake people up in October 2020. Happy days!

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
04 December, 12:55
We're like sheep herders 🥷

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 December, 12:53
in bite-sized pieces too.

04 December, 12:36
I want to know who wrote the amazing script. I suspect we may have some major twists at the end. I hope the jabs turn out to have been secretly targeted at those who thought/knew they were killing us. That would involve lots of crisis actors and faked statistics to persuade the crooks that their evil plan is working. Then BAM!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 December, 05:54
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
GOD did 🙌❤️🙌

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 December, 11:41
THEY LOVE SCI-FI THRILLERS, THE MATRIX, X-FILES, SO THEY SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH Q AND TEAM! :)

Reflex *.* @Reflex
04 December, 11:36
as we speak. all day everyday.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 December, 11:36
Their senses are so dumbed down a deer in headlights has a better chance at survival.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
04 December, 11:26
Yes! And a good nutshell version (I know, impossible) would surely help for explaining to the normies who have an incredibly short attention span.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 December, 11:24
Makes me think of this:

Theater of Operations
noun
1. a region in which active military operations are in progress

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 09:32
This is no Hitchcock or tarantino production that is for sure.

04 December, 12:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I don't know. Tarantino's re-write of Ezekiel was quite prescient about "the finder of lost children" and what would be the fate of "those who poison my brothers". I think I saw his original script used the term "Mr. 45" for the gun, rather than "Mr. 9mm".

Judy Anonette @biju
04 December, 09:23
I've been trying to locate the story behind all of it, that explains the Plan, the White Hats, the actors, the insanity of Biden.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
04 December, 11:25
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Yes! And a good nutshell version (I know, impossible) would surely help for explaining to the normies who have an incredibly short attention span.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 December, 06:53
Sometimes its like a b grade movie with a shit plot, bad actors and a media hyping the shit up.

Pink Totter @Totter
04 December, 06:40
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Add to that costume workers dressing Jill are having a blast finding the most outrageous and ugliest outfits.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 December, 06:42
I tend to have to take a step back and explain it to myself again every once in a while.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 December, 05:55
as long as its not me anymore they tend to get quite nasty...

True @True
04 December, 05:39
we need to pray for them to have ears to hear truth, because they still don't want to hear it.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
04 December, 05:34
Perhaps they'd listen to Shakespeare rather than anons! heh

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players..."