Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Stop thinking you’re a “small account”.

I sat on 88 followers for a real long time.

Everyone starts small.

Just give it your all. People will notice your heart and your drive. If you’re committed, you’ll never quit.

If you never quit, you won’t be a small account.

WWG1WGA
09:28 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
11 December, 06:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 December, 01:58
like its a milestone
boy all my problems might be solved if i just had more bots to tweak my followers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
04 December, 01:50
small accounts are the shit daddy damn

LQve Trump @LoveTump
04 December, 11:55
Grateful for AU
Love this fam

WWG1WGA

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 December, 11:46
No small accounts. No small voices.

One fight. One family. One heart.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 December, 11:16

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
04 December, 11:16
❤️❤️❤️

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
04 December, 11:15
Sometime more people than you relise are watching

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
04 December, 11:15
Sometime more people than you relise are watching

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 December, 11:02

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 December, 11:07
WWG1WGA

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 December, 10:09
I’m still in it whole heartedly. Greatful for accounts like yours. I do what i can 🤷‍♂️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 December, 10:06
I came here to continue to follow the people from Twitter when we were all booted off at the same time. I liked this “band of anons”. I believe this group is the best to stay connected with and stay connected to. I’m not in it for followers, I’m in it for information. I’m just happy to be here with the most-informed anons on the best social platform there is. Thank you all for your daily contributions. It’s very much appreciated.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 December, 09:54
i like to comment on the big accounts on Twitter and drop truth bombs. Best impact. its not the size of your account its the motion in your meme.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
04 December, 09:40
It was never about personal fame,
not everyone's journey is the same. 😎

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
04 December, 09:33
Your passion is contagious. Thank you Doq!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 December, 09:24
do followers even matter?
im just grateful to be here
hopefully i can make a positive difference
i love my AU family

speaking of which…wheres Nana?
i havent seen her post lately?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 December, 09:24
Good Morning Doq I have just happy being here at this time in history with all of you keep it come AU Good is Good all the time and all the time God is

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 December, 09:21
AnonUp is the diamond in the rough, the golden nugget of truth that has Patriots worldwide sending out truth bombs minute by minute and day by day. Patriots who are committed to truth and to each other. What if we knew we would be part of something bigger than ourselves before we were born and we chose to come here for this specific time and place? Every account contributes to the collective consciousness of AU - we ALL matter!!! Each post sends out a ripple of truth to uplift the collective vibration and frequency for all of humanity!!! AnonUp is unique and everyone here is special!! ThanQ Patriots!!! Much LOVE, LIGHT and GRATITUDE to ALL!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸 🦅

AU = GOLD

WWG1WGA

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 December, 09:11
I've seen this small account topic come up a few times now, hmm. I get lots of info in AU for me to discern. I like to read comments and get a feel for the topic on hand. Many thanks to all anons small and large.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 December, 08:58
what.does.it.matter?
if truth is being shared and being able to speak the truth is the most important then followers DOES NOT MATTER. If followers is sought after more than the truth then the truth wasn't or isn't as important to someone in my opinion. let it go were ALL NEEDED AND WE ALL MATTER.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 08:56
Sir, I'm Micronesian. I'm small, but my God is Yuge!

I'll keep being small and know every drop creates a ripple!

#BlessUp Doq!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
04 December, 08:55

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 December, 08:23
Fook CorpoRate
Fook Fa Fame
Can Do with Da Groupies
N Da Money well Fooken Bills… other thsn Dat
We Do it 4

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
04 December, 08:20
*88*😎 time travel, ascension, is coming soon.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 December, 09:02
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Is Ascension about the take down of the Health Care System or ascending into a different realm of consciousness?

#Ascension #HealthCare

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 December, 06:30
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ... 🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 December, 05:14
Im not here for the followers but to share truth.. and speak my mind about truth.. if they like to follow me its ok.. more important is that they share the truth to free others and open their eyes

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
04 December, 03:47
since when is this about followers
must be me then being here for the truth
did not know it was a game who get the most followers

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 December, 05:05
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
before we go back onto twit...would be good to recognize each other... If I go back there... I will see you... if you have a different name..you can let us know here..... Doq is not saying its about numbers....its about who is who...... trust the plan

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 December, 03:40
I recognize many of you here on Anonup as those I followed and some who followed me on Twit... Parler didn't stick for me and Gab felt like a good place to go - I cross post to get the info out to even more. thanks @doqholliday for always lifting us up!