Martin Geddes @martingeddes
By some terrible oversight, there is no mention on the BBC News this morning of Twitter being provably involved in election rigging, with the complicity of the FBI and DNC to erase First Amendment freedoms.

I wonder if there are punishments for those who knowingly suppress public awareness of such crimes? It's always the cover-up that gets you...
06:19 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
03 December, 01:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Tucker Carlson on Fox.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 01:03
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
https: //rumble.com/v1yjjha-tucker-carlson-tonight-12222-fox-news-december-2-2022.html

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
03 December, 12:44
Same here! Not a peep. But I did learn there are more car accidents at night, some folks lost all their layaway items to a thief so no Christmas for their kids and how to safely transport your Christmas tree because it might cause death.

03 December, 12:43
Interestingly, though, the BBC is showing satellite images of new construction by the (invading) Russian Army in Mariupol. I wonder what is happening in these new/repaired/fenced-off buildings?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...

03 December, 12:54
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
These evil Russians must be incredibly stupid. Fancy demolishing everything else but preserving intact the ruins of the "city's theatre, where hundreds of people are believed to have died after Russian forces......." They have even built a screen around it to preserve it, perhaps just in case some legal authority should want to label it "Exhibit A". Incredible! (to anyone who still believes the Ukraine output on the BBC).

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 December, 12:11
Gee, I wonder.
Does the 223 get their eye poked out?
#Mirrors

03 December, 07:04
No doubt they are still studying the facts. Was Hunter Biden flipped before Pop was executed? Did the White Hats "ask" Hunter Biden to prepare the laptop linking every strand of the global corruption and treason? Was it "lost" and "found" by the NYT just prior to the sting election in the full knowledge it would be suppressed and by whom, to be exposed two years later when the crop is ready for harvest? Give them time. They are only quick off the mark when someone gives them a heads up, like Building 7!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 December, 07:01
The attitude of so many rotten ones seems to be
"What are you going to do about it?" or "Nobody will bother to stop me." And I'm always amazed at the pure vitriol put toward anyone who speaks truth or takes action against wrongdoing. Truly!

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 December, 06:36

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 December, 06:30
DO NOT KNOW ABOUT REST OF WORLD, BUT OVER NEXT 3 YRS, 7.5M AMERICANS WILL BE ARRESTED. I THINK THE NUMBER IS LOW.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 December, 07:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Suits me

Must be why GITMO is not limited to one location... surrounding islands, floating prisons... long term care facilities included

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
03 December, 07:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I think even that number is low. Even some in the military and our police force(s) have to be included. Medical administrations, oversight boards, judicial systems, education system. The rot goes deep, and I'm not talking misinformed... I'm talking malevolent tyranny and cruelty.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 December, 06:24
Because they know if they report on it that they will lose the narrative it would be over because once it hit the msm then there is no turning back. They will hide this as much as they can. but the plus side is ELON woke twitter up this news will spread like a virus through twitter and all over the place MSM gonna be fucked one way or the other it is only matter of time

It is game over they know it because elon gonna release more info... DRIP DRIP

Night Shift @kekerista
03 December, 06:22
There is also no mention of Biden's demotion

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 December, 08:39
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What demotion? There is no (public) evidence of such.

Anons are becoming an echo chamber no different from the left.

Ken Mac @KenMac
03 December, 10:40
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Racist Joe

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 December, 06:21
Before Hell?