Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 December, 06:19
By some terrible oversight, there is no mention on the BBC News this morning of Twitter being provably involved in election rigging, with the complicity of the FBI and DNC to erase First Amendment freedoms.

I wonder if there are punishments for those who knowingly suppress public awareness of such crimes? It's always the cover-up that gets you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
DO NOT KNOW ABOUT REST OF WORLD, BUT OVER NEXT 3 YRS, 7.5M AMERICANS WILL BE ARRESTED. I THINK THE NUMBER IS LOW.
06:30 AM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
03 December, 07:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I think even that number is low. Even some in the military and our police force(s) have to be included. Medical administrations, oversight boards, judicial systems, education system. The rot goes deep, and I'm not talking misinformed... I'm talking malevolent tyranny and cruelty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 December, 07:06
Suits me

Must be why GITMO is not limited to one location... surrounding islands, floating prisons... long term care facilities included

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 07:00
WHO? Only five to seven percent at this point, I think even mk ultras are them....including triples.