Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am noticing my mind is completely refusing to take on new "inventory" of info until there is some shifting of the old stuff. If new data doesn't contribute to reconciliation of divides with friends and family, or solve some immediately presenting real world problem, then there is zero energy for it. I just get annoyed ten seconds into any video, no matter how fascinating in principle the content is. Just don't care and don't want it.

There's only so many years you can be traumatised pretty nonstop and still function normally.
04:18 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 December, 07:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It’s as if the bombardment after years of digging could cause one to walk away. This is noise, nonsense, junk food for the soul.

Know ehst you know and move ever forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
02 December, 03:29
This is exactly how cognitive dissonance works.
In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the perception of contradictory information, and the mental toll of it. Relevant items of information include a person's actions, feelings, ideas, beliefs, values, and things in the environment. Cognitive dissonance is typically experienced as psychological stress when persons participate in an action that goes against one or more of those things. According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent. The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein the individual tries to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
02 December, 03:15
Right on!!
Completely agree πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 December, 03:03
absolutely - i hear and feel you. trauma fractures the mind - too much and it just needs to shut down until it is healed. why aren't we talking about this? why isn't there help for us? PTSD isn't anything to mess around with. i have it - my mate has it - our daughter has it now esp. after all she has lost the last 2 1/2 years. where is the help for her? i am f'ing done feeling like and being "collateral" damage for this plan. i am the same too as far as listening to vids or reading articles - most everything i see - esp. if it isn't new - annoys me immediately. it is time to SEE IT ALL so we can enter this "brave beautiful new world" we have all been promised to be a part of. the only and i mean THE ONLY logical answer that i am ok with in terms of why it is taking so long for this "movie" b.s. to end is because the rescuing of the children is still ongoing. the whole "we have to be careful in how we show the normies" is utter b.s. to me now.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 08:37
per usual - excellent observation.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
01 December, 07:35
You are expressing what so many awake and aware are feeling and thinking at this point in time. Myself included.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
01 December, 07:26
πŸ’―

EAL Stokes @EAL
01 December, 07:01
True.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
01 December, 07:00
Primitive skills and woodworking vids have got me through some tough nights, but yeah. We want out of the pit but keep going deeper.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 08:39
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
I actually had a dream of sorts on this theme a couple days ago............ I saw a storm coming (a bad one filled with dirt by the ocean), then I was at the bottom of steep ravine .. and then suddenly I was above ground... by a library or museum or something..... I was filled with great HOPE on waking....

#Pray

When I dream of the ocean - I'm seeing a bigger picture..... a huge landscape....

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 December, 06:56

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 December, 06:55
πŸ’―πŸΈπŸ‘Š

Judy Anonette @biju
01 December, 06:45
You are totally right.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 December, 06:44

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 December, 06:43
Do like VK just go have fun now…

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 December, 06:42
the closer we bond with each other the more we will renew our strength to handle new information and overall life stamina πŸ’ͺ πŸ™

facts ;)
#144k
#FamilyIsEverything

dont ask me how I know but i knowww this in the pit of my gut brother

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 December, 06:42
Same

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 December, 06:39
My husband is to that point. He will listen to x22 report and And We Know. Other than that he doesn't want to listen to anything else or anyone. He gets annoyed in minutes if I have anything else playing.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 December, 06:38

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 December, 06:38

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
01 December, 06:29
I completely agree. Im just keeping my hope and vibration high and waiting on the next. Being pro active in life, but my soul is at rest.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 December, 06:28
dude same

gy6

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 December, 06:25
I agree. Not taking on any more here either. It’s all been regurgitated enough. Life has changed for us and is still changing. Our days are not promised and life is too short to keep hearing the same things over and over. We appreciate those that are putting their lives on the line for the good of all nations and humanity. We will fight along beside you if called upon. The information game has played out at nauseum. Slight changes to the same narratives. It’s time to see the bad guys face justice. I really don’t care if the sleeping people are not awake enough. If they cannot wake up enough to care where they spend eternity, they sure aren’t going to care about anyone or anything else. I will be praying for everyone. πŸ•Š

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 06:22
Nailed it. Thank you!!!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 December, 05:40
well said

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 05:35
πŸ™ understood

you need some down time to decompress

go outside and walk and go see friends and family

Reflex *.* @Reflex
01 December, 05:17
the alternative was worse. 🌻

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 December, 05:09
Thank you Martin. It's how I have felt recently. Coming to terms that i don't have to watch anymore content, it is my choice. We know there is evil. We know what it does to us. We can say no to learning about or watching any more evil. Who knows who the people are that are putting out such traumatizing info?

It had it's place, to get us primed for the future fight, but now we need to gain strength in our faith and in the light we are bringing to the world.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 December, 05:07
Martin you not alot alone . I know 2023 is going to be big . j find my self being angry alot of the time cant do to myself anymore. Im fighting to rid the mess that meth has done to him and for me its been one of the worst battles of my life his psychosis has been evil at times . Anyway God id with us if not I would have been sent to the psych ward by now . Well got that off my chest I feel better now . I know every house has then own battles may God help us all . KEEPING THE FAITH. πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
01 December, 05:04
meme:)ory ... memory warehouse problems? 😎
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dreamcatcher - Memory Warehouse - YouTube

In this scene, the four friends (Jonesy, Pete, Beaver, and Henry) talk about movies, the scuzzy facts of life, and Jonesy's Memory Warehouse, a metaphorical ...

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
01 December, 05:00
think its called wisdom