Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 December, 04:18
I am noticing my mind is completely refusing to take on new "inventory" of info until there is some shifting of the old stuff. If new data doesn't contribute to reconciliation of divides with friends and family, or solve some immediately presenting real world problem, then there is zero energy for it. I just get annoyed ten seconds into any video, no matter how fascinating in principle the content is. Just don't care and don't want it.

There's only so many years you can be traumatised pretty nonstop and still function normally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
Primitive skills and woodworking vids have got me through some tough nights, but yeah. We want out of the pit but keep going deeper.
07:00 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bawlin in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 08:39
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
I actually had a dream of sorts on this theme a couple days ago............ I saw a storm coming (a bad one filled with dirt by the ocean), then I was at the bottom of steep ravine .. and then suddenly I was above ground... by a library or museum or something..... I was filled with great HOPE on waking....

#Pray

When I dream of the ocean - I'm seeing a bigger picture..... a huge landscape....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396